Download: Guru3D RTSS Rivatuner Statistics Server 7.2.3

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boom12a1

boom12a1 Active Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX1060 6Gb
    Hi Unwinder,
    I can tell you that from my part I think you are doing an exceptional job at developing RTSS and Afterburner. I am sure that there are lots of other users on this forum that appreciate your comments and especially the hard work that you are putting into this.
    I can tell you for sure, that your work is not wasted and most users are very happy with it.

For all it's worth thank you for all of your comments/contribution, either in the news section or in the main section of afterburner.

2. Global unlimited

Global unlimited New Member

GPU:
    2080Ti
    Only came upon this thread because RTSS was crashing my games on launch. I've read through the comments here and you've been an ahole to a lot of people. Now you're playing the victim as soon as people call you out. Classic defense mode with transferring thrown in for good measure. Second tier freeware with angry free support. Hard pass.

3. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

Both NCC1701D who started derailing thread and his second Global unlimited account are gone. Using your alternate account to throw insults and heat up the flame you're creating is the stupidest thing you can do. And the last one. Thread is closed, thanks to trolls like you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.