Download: Guru3D RTSS Rivatuner Statistics Server 7.2.3

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    GSDragoon and SpajdrEX like this.
  2. AlmondMan

AlmondMan Maha Guru

GPU:
    7900 XT Reference
    Just found out this weekend that League of Legends crashes when you try to load in to a map with RTSS running :|

3. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

And now just use search please. There are dozens of threads in this forum with problem description and detailed workaround. No need to be lazy. "Reset cache" is a good starting search pattern.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
  4. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    installing 7.2.3 would have fixed him right up too, reading its release notes would have enlightened him too XD

5. Unwinder

"Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime"

I tried to give a fishing rod.

cowie likes this.
  6. NCC1701D

NCC1701D Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 FE
    You could have left out the lazy insult bit. He probably doesn't use search much and just needed some guidance. If you really are a staff moderator, you would think you would represent the site with some class. Instead you're yucking it up in subsequent comments and talking about him like he's not there. Friendly forum we got here.

Mda400 likes this.
  7. Unwinder

If you're assuming that developer sharing the application with community free of charge should also freely support it 24/7 and repeat the same documented answers again, again, again and again during decades then I can only offer you to _try_ to do the same yourself and show that expected "class". But I'm absolutely sure that you'll change your mind drastically if you survive it during at least a year.
    [sarcasm off]

eGGroLLiO likes this.
  8. Ricardo

Ricardo Member Guru

GPU:
    1050Ti 4GB
    Then don't provide support. You're obviously burnt out of doing it, and isn't providing much help giving this kind of answer.

If you think doing an app free of charge isn't fair, then charge for it. Nobody is forcing you to do anything for free, but being polite is absolutely expected in a civilized society, and you're definitively failing at that.

Undying and Mda400 like this.
  9. Unwinder

I know that I don't help anyone with my useless answers in the forum, that I'm not a part of civilized society, and so on, and so on. No need to continue please. Just move on. I'm sadly used to the fact that after each new version launch there are such people coming in the forum and leave nothing but strongest feeling that work on it was a total waste of time.
    And no, I don't like idea of charging anyone even after dealing with such users.

eGGroLLiO likes this.
  10. NCC1701D

NCC1701D Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 FE
    No, but if you're going to provide help, I would suggest doing it without attitude. Reflects poorly on the site and is in bad form. No matter what free services the site provides, it makes money in other areas or the site wouldn't exist. You don't see google developers openly insulting customers when they ask for help with Chrome usage just because Chrome is free.

You should ask Hilbert if he's OK with you responding to people like that on his site. It's his revenue you're messing with in the end. Maybe if you're frustrated in your role you should move on to something else if it's become enough to make you behave this way.

Undying and Mda400 like this.

11. Unwinder

I'm pretty OK with getting my account banned here if Hilbert find it useful for forum. Actually, that's what I asked him about a few times after dealing with trolls like you and getting tired of it.

12. NCC1701D

NCC1701D Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 FE
    No one is trolling you. We're asking you to be decent. Big difference.

Undying, BlueRay and Mda400 like this.
  13. Im_Special

Im_Special Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 1070 6GB
    So latest version isn't signed by "Micro-Star International CO., LTD." anymore?

14. Unwinder

RTSS is not MSI product, it was signed by my own signature in the past and both installer and executable are signed by my own signature now just like before. MSI's signature was temporarily used while I was issuing new certificate after revoking StarCom's one. But MSI's whitelisted signature is still used for hook libraries to keep compatibility with anticheats.

15. Im_Special

Im_Special Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 1070 6GB
    Alright good to know, and thanks for the release, working great as always, and hopeful MSI gets their new certificate soon and AB follows shortly after, I was planning to do a system image backup tomorrow and it would be nice to have the new AB + Riva combo together, lol. First world problems.

16. Weekend

Weekend Guest

GPU:
    1660 S
    You know what, I had friend who always looked at a program and said oh that is easy, this is easy to make and that is stupid thing to implant. And whenever you said to him "well, make one yourself then" then he would somewhat back down.
    The truth is there are a lot of programs with overlays and other features on the market even from big boys like amd and nvidia BUT none of them are rtss!
    the amount of love poured on rtss is amazing. the amount of updates are amazing. the amount of choice we have is amazing.

well you might laugh at it but when I discover (lol my last graphic card was amd) I could use NVENC for capturing video on rtss with my new nvidia card I was shouting "hell yeah" left and right.
    and when ppl discovered you could fix the load time in fallout 4 by unlocking the fps but unlocking it caused glitches I was like hey I can do it rtss with a button and I don't need that mod that needs updating every time fallout 4 updated (and there were a lot of updates at some point)
    and at some point some games like r6 siege would overheat my fx8350 and I was short on money to buy a cooler for the month and vsync was a big no and there were no limit fps option on some games and there was rtss to the rescue!

Anyways that became too long.
    TLDR: thanks for the amazing stuff!

17. Unwinder

You always have a chance to demonstrate how to be decent and simply start answering previously answered questions here, in the forum, repeatedly, day by day. Some users at least try to do it in AB sections when some person ask something that was asked and answered a few times instead of searching just a bit. Truth is that your useful message count in AB/RTSS sections is equal to absolute zero and you'll never do it and instead prefer to play games and chat about it the forums. Big difference, right? So yes, you're absolutely trolling.

cowie and boogieman like this.
  18. warlord

warlord Guest

GPU:
    Null
    Sometimes, when I put OSD at right it flashes instantaneously for less than a sec at left. So, the default is the proper and best? Are there any disadvantages to put it elsewhere?

19. Unwinder

Position of right aligned OSD depends on 3D application's 3D viewport dimensions. If it if redefined/resized by application, OSD will move.

warlord likes this.
  20. cowie

cowie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    stfu noobcakes he Is not here to bottle feed you babies
    he is getting soft on us and was very nice in his response
    decades of people not wanting to read and help themselves I'd be laying into you like a 2 dollar whore

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.