Download: Guru3D RTSS Rivatuner Statistics Server 7.0.0 Beta

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Apr 10, 2017.

1. zTKS

zTKS New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia 1080Ti
    After the latest windows 10 update, rivatuner has been causing multiple programs to crash. People online believe it's MSI Afterburner but the culprit is Rivatuner.

Programs that crash for me are CAM and corsair's utility engine. The crash occurs when rivatuner is already open but even if the other programs are open first using them can cause them to crash such as using a macro with corsair and playing with the fps OSD within CAM.

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

Do full uninstall of RTSS with profiles removal and perform CLEAN install of it. I don't know how many times do I have to repeat it to new forum visitors who post the same things over and over again without even trying to search first. Searching is not hard.

3. john080

john080 New Member

GPU:
    gtx 1060 3gb
    While I had no problems in the recent past (with RTSS 7.0), suddenly Guild Wars 2 gave me an error when I try to launch it with RTSS running in the background. When I kill RTSS the game launches fine. This happened before the update and was hoping that the latest version might be dealing with it but it's not.

Same thing happens with Starcraft 2.

4. Unwinder

The same answer, can new forum visitors P L E A S E read the thread before jumping into it, the answer is just one post above.

5. john080

john080 New Member

GPU:
    gtx 1060 3gb
    Hello did as you suggested and now Guild Wars 2 launches fine.

In Starcraft 2 though the problem remains. Tried creating a profile and there giving either the Application Detection Level: None or Stealth Mode: On or On Screen Display Rendering Mode: Vector 2D in all circumstances launching Starcraft 2 was producing an error.

Apologies for the inconvenience but I am new to RTSS and despite the google searches your tip for clean reinstall I read first time here in your post.

Thank you.

6. Unwinder

7. john080

john080 New Member

GPU:
    gtx 1060 3gb
    Disabling Blizzard streaming worked, thanks a bunch.

8. Unwinder

Hehe, search does magic things ;)