Download & Discuss nVidia GeForce 350.12 WHQL driver

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by jwb1, Apr 13, 2015.

1. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2070
    DSR not working for me in windows 10 with these drivers.

it doesnt show the higher resolutions in games or windows.

edit.

must be because im using the leak window 10.

because I just tried older drivers that had dsr working. and its not working.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  2. Jockulation

Jockulation New Member

GPU:
    Galax GeForce GTX 960 EXO
    Your garrisons herb garden. I have a screenshot showing what's happening, but can't post links until I have 5 posts apparently

3. BadDriver

BadDriver Master Guru

GPU:
    STRIX-GTX1070-8G
    This morning the download speed was back to normal 1min.

[​IMG]

4. BadDriver

BadDriver Master Guru

GPU:
    STRIX-GTX1070-8G
    With the latest version of geforce experience 2.4.1.21 the program craches on the preference Tab.

[​IMG]

5. bigfutus

bigfutus Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 Ti
    GTAV benchmark sucks big time, no end results, but subjectively these run better then 347.88. I have even the extra draw distance maxed in the other menu. Watch Dogs runs superb. After enabling shadowplay GFE crashes instantly. Keeper for now

http://s496.photobucket.com/user/bigfutus/media/35012_zpsv3l4uhxs.png.html

Well only few hours to GTA V PC release is good enough reason for me to celebrate :)

6. Vegtro

Vegtro Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte 970 G1
    Yep, got the same problem with the Herbs.

7. Pyrage

Pyrage Master Guru

GPU:
    580 CF@ 1470
    Hm, didn't have time to check out the herbs but what I noticed is that wow is running with about 50-55% gpu usage now, it was using 75-80% with previous drivers. This is on ultra settings, SSAA 2x btw.

My fps seems to be the same, so idk what's going on, maybe they're better optimized.

8. blue_kid

blue_kid Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090
    Please help me.

9. khanmein

khanmein Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    damn my country line so sux.. cos just 1mbps. max 20mbps but damn expensive & the problem my area max is 1mbps. stupid country...

10. Gorey

Gorey Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970
    nevermind.

I did a full "clean" install and rebooted and now its working.

11. spirit_66

spirit_66 Member

GPU:
    GTX 980 TI DirectCU 6GB
    Windows 10 build 10041. DSR works but DX12 with WDDM 1.3
    Spirit

12. Shayne

Shayne Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    Life is funny and setup must mean something 350.05 were no go for me I did not get a black screen but a grey one that switch to white, and it still framed on me a few times so I went back to 347.90 which have been good for me. So far no problems on these but then it is way to early to make an educated decision. What is nice is I maybe able to break 12000 in firestrike without playing with my clocks, drivers have an impact on performance for sure. I have yet to see the perfect driver but some are better than others and NVidia is doing a gr8 job :banana:

Regards

Edit: MadVR is now 64 bit thankz for that info, has been a while since I have checked, hope I missed the bug stage :nerd:. It will be nice to get off the 32 bit chain.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  13. LathspeLL

LathspeLL Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 970
    I tried it with 350.05 too now, same problem again, GTAVLauncher.exe and the others crashes immediately, nothing happens.

But I uninstalled 350.05 again and launched GTAVLauncher.exe, it worked.

Well I should've known something was going to happen when I open the launcher for pre-loading and noticing that launcher uses nVIDIA GPU for no reason. It drove me crazy cause I needed to force integrated graphics in order to leave the launcher at night for preload. that fan noise...

Why a launcher uses GPU...

14. siriq

siriq Master Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified
    Battlefield 4 and Far Cry 4 runs great with this driver. I may test few more games later.

15. slickric21

slickric21 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 1080ti SC / Gsync
    Yeah i have problems with GFE crashing on startup aswell.

Had that problem before. In the end i've just removed it all.
    What a buggy bloated peice of software that is, i just cant be bothered dealing with it anymore.

Drivers seem ok so far had a blast in BF4 ans Watchdogs all good.

Oh and why oh why do we have to have a discussion about hkw fast the drivers download every new driver thread.
    Who cares?
    They will be downloaded when they are downloaded jeez, its only a couple hundred mb.

16. khanmein

khanmein Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    damn what's wrong with fifa 15?? still got micro shuttering when shoot the ball towards the post.. anyone here??

17. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    Yeah weird stuff..

Could be also something with DSR, I see few are having some issues with it lately.. Im playing the game DSR'd @ 3-4K. Will see again later

But then again COD blackops2 MP plays fine with DSR @ 3k, just like with 350.05..:infinity:

edit:for NV this how its set, in driver; 1 frame, threaded opt - on, hbao -v.high (via inspector), traa -4xssaa
    Im also testing it now again to see what's up..
    [​IMG]

+ sweetfx, for chromatic aberration, this is why the screen looks like it does :D

Although, it happened on one custom map, but then again the one hosting it was ok.. Will also double check my cpu/system ram OC/ latency settings just in case if its not somehow my system ram OC related, kinda doubt it since its stable in everything, but you never know lol:pc1:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
  18. LathspeLL

LathspeLL Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Well, I've found a solution for unresponsive GTAVLauncher.exe thing.
    I disable nVidia Graphic Adapter in Device Manager and launch the launcher, then immediately enable the adapter again. It works.

The game optimised really well. On a 660m GTX setup, I can run it 1080p on normal settings which looks fine.

19. S_IV

S_IV Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX Titan X (Maxwell)
    Still no ycbcr 222 or 444 in digital color format just like 350.05. Can anyone confirm this please. RBG looks definitely worse on my monitor, am I stuck with 347.88 come on

gtx980, win 8.1

20. ravaged

ravaged Member Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 2080 Super
    With 4x MSAA GTAV never locked up my driver. With TXAA + MSAAx4 it is locking up after a few minutes of play. I have never tried to use TXAA in anything else before so I don't even know if they are compatible or if I should even be trying to use both, and didn't notice a significant improvement in AA quality when I toggled it on, so maybe disabling it is no great loss.