Download & Discuss nVidia GeForce 350.12 WHQL driver

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by jwb1, Apr 13, 2015.

1. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    GB 2060S,Gsync,3DV2
    So stay with 350.05 as you already said to your previou post. Don't spam the thread..
    and maybe is what some users say, newer drivers doesn't mean that they will all of them work better for all gpus..
    For your PC rig with 350.12 you get worse performance, for my PC rig I get same or better, you get the point.

2. squalles

squalles Master Guru

GPU:
    Galax GTX 1080 EXOC
    yeah... my gpu have a problem... only when i use the 350.12 driver

3. squalles

squalles Master Guru

GPU:
    Galax GTX 1080 EXOC
    you donĀ“t understand when i say about bad performance in mk10... low gpu usage in wwe 2k15 and bad performance in gta 5?

this happen in both drivers... we need otimization to these new games

4. BNSoul

BNSoul Active Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte WF 660 Ti OC 3GB
    not necessarily, I tested with a 660 Ti and it was the same for me, crashes and poor performance, tested again with a 970 and suddenly the system was silky smooth, for some reason these drivers are not good with (some) Kepler cards, non-reference ones probably.

5. frank87

frank87 New Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 660 2GB
    350.12 NVCUVID Support? Cuda

6. Ital

Ital Member Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 1080 AMP
    NVCUVID (the video decoding API) is working perfectly fine in 350.12, just like in all the other previous driver versions. So does CUDA.

It can decode 4K HEVC videos just fine too, but can't handle 5.4K HEVC videos though which noticeably eats up CPU resource.

7. khanmein

khanmein Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    GTA V auto shutdown due to the game not driver issue. my fifa 15 also got some micro shuttering due to the game badly optimize. GTA V 350.2 i just updated. (later test)

8. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Anyone else getting a not responding NVCP when switching from normal to surround?

It hangs for literally minutes before finally responding again after hitting apply to enable surround, and again changing the resolution for bezel comp

9. Spax1171

Spax1171 Member

GPU:
    Asus Strix GTX 970 OC
    Same here. Every time when I play GTA V after a few minutes I get bsod or black screen, every single time!
    350.12 from me :thumbdown

10. Webhiker

Webhiker Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC2
    Works like a charm on Gigabyte GTX 780OC R2 with : GTA V, Heroes and Generals, Dying Light, TombRaider, Advanced Warfare and World of Tanks.
    So maybe it's something to do with the 9xx series or do you OC your card ?

11. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    Hey, thanks again for helping me out back then :)

12. Spax1171

Spax1171 Member

GPU:
    Asus Strix GTX 970 OC
    I'm not OC graphic card.I try all possible methods to play GTA V but not to stop the problem with black screen. I went back to 347.52, and the game runs without a BSOD or BS.But now I have a little problem with performance, but I can play now. :)
    Something wrong with this last driver for me.

13. MrH

MrH Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 Armour
    I just want a beta driver that fixes Mortal Kombat X, 3 weeks and I haven't been able to play King of the Hill.

14. cookieboyeli

cookieboyeli Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 @2126
    Did you enable snap mouse to dialog box? Because that is required to get the bug.

If yes are you using Windows 8.1? It is most likely OS specific.

15. Guardian Hope

Guardian Hope Member

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 660Ti @1.2GHz
    I don't know about anyone else here but I am having a major issue with the nVidia Control Panel with these drivers (which otherwise work flawlessly for me).

After enabling DSR and rebooting, the nVidia Control Panel Options become unavailable (with exception to Stereoscopic 3D. Furthermore, the System Information dialog doesn't display anything although the components section still works.

At first I thought this was a botched GeForce Experience Clean Install update but I used DDU and reinstalled by getting the drivers directly from geforce.com only to have the same result only after enabling DSR.

Screenshots below:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 5, 2015

16. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    GB 2060S,Gsync,3DV2
    Newbies, with all due respect learn to use the frucking spoiler codes.. Thanks.

17. Guardian Hope

Guardian Hope Member

GPU:
    With all due respect, cry me a river why don't you? Thanks...

Congratulations. It would take me years to reach that post count which is what those user titles are tied to most likely (I've administrated classic vBulletin long ago). A shame that unless you joined the forums far after you started visiting this site that would make you the newcomer :).

See, it s not what you said but the way you said it.

18. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800XT Nitro+ SE
    That attitude won't get you nowhere on this website.

Having massive pictures on here slows down the servers, eats data on the servers and also takes up a crap ton of people's screens.

It's annoying and not needed. This site uses a very very common forum layout that anyone with any knowledge of the internet should understand how to use.

If you don't know how to use spoiler tags then please learn how to resize an image.

19. Guardian Hope

Guardian Hope Member

GPU:
    Red Highlighted: Do you know what you did wrong here? Allow me to explain. You used a double negative. Essentially, you are telling me that it will get me somewhere when you were intending to do just opposite. Public education at its finest I suppose.

Dark Blue Highlighted: You really have no understanding of how the internet delivers you content do you? It doesn't slow down the server(s) employed by this website as the content is coming from an external source and as a result it actually decreases the load. This is the basic premise of a CDN. It also won't eat into the server(s) data pool for this very same reason: it's a request retrieved from another server. That's whose data it will eat. What it may do however is slow down the page load time for this particular page if the external server doesn't have a fast enough link or is under high load; or if you have the world's slowest internet connection but that last part is not my problem.

Green Highlighted: Yes, this forum runs on a relatively old version of vBulletin: the 3.x series and has a fluid layout which in laymen's term means it fits to screen. Of course, having used this particular version of vBulletin back in the day (its really old) I also know how easy it is to add the spoiler tag to the BBCode list for the editor that you type in.

Orange Highlighted: See, again, it's the way you say it. I have already acknowledged it was wrong to forget the spoiler tag but I posted the bug and signed out without bothering to check. Nevertheless, you continue with this "learn how to..." when it is clear that while you may know a thing or two about GPUs you know absolutely nothing about how the internet really works.

Perhaps, instead of trying to address an acknowledged mistake with trivial claims from lack of basic network infrastructure knowledge, we get back to the topic at hand: the 350.12 WHQL drivers. People hate thread derailments which I must congratulate you on doing. Or, you know, you can keep trying to talk down to me and I'll keep educating and obviously exposing your lack of knowledge on the subjects you bring up. Your choice.

20. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    GB 2060S,Gsync,3DV2
    Seems like someone has self issues..syndrome of superiority comes first in my mind after reading your post. The bottom line is that using spoilers is the most respectful thing to do because it shows that you make your posts with respect for other users with any kind of monitor's size..do you need a rule for it ? It doesn't exist, it's one of the unofficial.
    I am going to use your words(with no bold,not needed) and hopefully you understand why your last post is not good as you think..:
    See, it s not what you said but the way you said it.

I have to say sorry if I hit a sensitivespot with my previous post about spoilers I could ask with different words but you also need to understand that is not so wise to show that being a moving wiki will give you the upper hand on everything..

So we all cut the "crap" and get back on topic, move on please.

Last edited: May 6, 2015