Download: AMD Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.9.2

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    This driver? I haven't gone through the profiles and such yet but yeah the official list of fixes is pretty small unless you're a 2x Vega GPU owner at which point you can finally get Crossfire going.

Nvidia's? the PDF notes are pretty extensive for this new (And WHQL certified too.) driver actually, even containing several security fixes listed in their own documentation outside of the PDF release notes so that driver is important in a few different ways. :)
    (Plus they have a 387.xx branch for Win10 insiders going with WDDM 2.3 support too, hopefully AMD can catch up to that once Win10 RS3 releases.)

(The security fixes are listed here: http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4544 )
    (And the PDF: http://uk.download.nvidia.com/Windows/385.69/385.69-win10-win8-win7-desktop-release-notes.pdf with page 7 and 8 showing the highlight of 385.69 and page 17 and 18 showing fixes issues and open issues respectively, there's a couple of UWP specific fixes too for those using Win10 Store games though also a known issue with old Titan and Threadripper motherboards.)

And for AMD you get Vega Crossfire support and they note support for pCars2 including Crossfire support and then these two fixed issues:

And these as known issues:

EDIT: As for this?

That might be due to this change in the INF file after comparing 17.9.1 with 17.9.2 but I can't say for sure.

Last one was changed for 17.9.2 from KMD_TurboSyncControl to ECCMode which well I thought that was color related whereas TurboSync is the proper setting for this new driver property, from what I know at least. :)

EDIT: If nothing else adding it back manually and rebooting might be enough. :)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017