Download: AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition 19.2.3 driver

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Rambo, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Krteq

Krteq Master Guru

GPU:
    RX Vega 56 +64 BIOS
    o_O Current Windows version supports only WDDM 2.5, so what's an issue?

Jackalito and warlord like this.
  2. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6800 "Ref"
    19H1 insider user and that's on WDDM 2.6 via the AMD insider drivers (Supplied via Microsoft's servers.) though until late March or early April perhaps it's not a huge concern outside of the fast and slow rings for Win10 insiders.
    (Release preview is on a newer cumulative but until 19H1 goes RTM it usually never gets a new build and then there's skip ahead to 20H1 but there's also a later 19H2 version coming out.)

Undying, Jackalito and warlord like this.
  3. warlord

warlord Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Null
    I don't remember but it was a February's one, not old. It installed as soon as I upgraded to 1903.

Oh well, this month they should have it prepared already. I expect 19.3.1 to be WDDM 2.6 ready.

Undying and Strange Times like this.
  4. Krteq

Krteq Master Guru

GPU:
    RX Vega 56 +64 BIOS
    Yep, they will release driver package which will supports 1903 and WDDM 2.6 once Windows 10 1903 RTM will be released.

Undying likes this.

5. Strange Times

Strange Times Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 6600
    ok what's new in 2.6 windows ML and...?

warlord likes this.
  6. Rambo

Rambo Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 6700

7. Strange Times

GPU:
    RX 6600
    ah so sad that i cant use radeon settings right now
    system slowdowns/freezes and memory leak on my rig
    driver only works fine

8. SpajdrEX

SpajdrEX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3080 12GB

PrEzi and OnnA like this.
  9. THEAST

THEAST Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 3080
    Tried to update from 18.9.1 to this driver on Win 10 1809, as soon as the installer reached the point where the new driver is loaded during installation, it resulted in a "Page Fault In Nonpaged Area" BSOD. Then the machine ended up in a BSOD boot loop with the exact same BSOD. Got in safe mood, used DDU to completely remove AMD's driver and rebooted. Finally OS loaded but without a graphics driver. Tried to install the same v19.2.3 again, exact same BSOD at the exact same spot during installation followed by BSOD loop. Cleaned with DDU again in safe mood and went back to 18.9.1 which got things back to normal. Keep up the good work, AMD...

10. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3060 Ti
    The possibility that something else is causing the conflict on your system you rule it out of course?

Yeah i forgot, everything is Radeon's fault. ;)

11. warlord

warlord Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Null
    If you have bugs, learn to use only windows drivers. They work like charm. Just remember to install ccc2 from download distribution folder of windows update. Everything is stable for everyone. It is a matter of choice. Sometimes you should just abandon the driver hunt. It is unneeded.

Always there will be 2 options. AMD's driver and software site or Windows approved packages. Pick up your preferred weapon and play.

OnnA and Tiko82 like this.
  12. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3060 Ti
    2 New games this week....Division 2 Next week...

19.3.1 Confirmed :p

Jackalito and warlord like this.
  13. warlord

warlord Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Null
    [​IMG]

14. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    [​IMG]

It's been a week since I installed 19.2.3, but today when I fired up my computer, I was once again greeted by the same old "recommended" update message.

Strange Times likes this.
  15. warlord

warlord Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Null
    ^ Did you cleanly installed the whole package's contents? If not, that is a correct message, you haven't the latest package installed fully. If you did then AMD hasn't solved it for everyone.

AMD has no responsibility for anyone not using their files correctly to be honest, the same goes for chip-set installations.

16. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    We've been through this already: https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/a...ownload-discussion.425191/page-2#post-5635922

warlord likes this.
  17. warlord

warlord Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Null
    So I stand correct. This is the proper behavior above. Since you don't install the whole package it does not recognize anymore the installation. Live with it. Custom installation doesn't mean an approved situation at all. This is a known bug and will never cease if AMD does not change their installer.

18. MaCk0y

MaCk0y Maha Guru

GPU:
    5700XT
    Do you have Intel graphics drivers installed as well?

19. Strange Times

GPU:
    RX 6600
    nah when they was installed i expirienced blackscreen issues in games and after sleep in windows

right now im using 19.2.3 driver only from official amd installer and it works perfectly. can't wait for whql :)

20. Onur Oztuncer

Onur Oztuncer New Member

GPU:
    onboard
    Hi,
    Would you please try the new drivers for Netflix 4k playback? I have a ryzen 3 2200g but my board doesn't have an hdmi 2.0 out, depending on your reply I might change the board with another HDMI 2.0 capable one.

While playing 4k content in the windows Netflix app if you press Ctrl + Shift + Alt + D you can see the resolution and color space.

In the worst case I will buy a gpu, which directly contradicts the use of 2200g as a htpc (shame)...

Note: I tried with mine but it displays 1920x1080 (hopefully due to my mobo). I have been waiting for the playready 3.0 support for Netflix (for ryzen APU) for months...

Appreciate for the help.

Note 2: how can we change the username :confused:

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019