Download: AIDA64 v6.25 is released

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    AIDA64 v6.25 is released. The latest AIDA64 update implements 64-bit accelerated benchmarks, and improvements for Z490 chipset based motherboards, yep. ...

Download: AIDA64 v6.25 is released

eGGroLLiO and DeskStar like this.
  2. DeskStar

DeskStar Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2080Ti FTW3 HC
    Ho about they fix the reading and or lack of proper memory timings under a 3960X?!?

Run the benchmarks only to have results for hardware not show up like it's a trial version. I buy this every three years to make sure I don't have them issues.

Anyone else confirm the weird pack of information after running a test? I have 128GB of GSkill Trident Z Neo. And not one of the tests my memory is able to be seen in the results. Weird....

3. kakiharaFRS

kakiharaFRS Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming X 1080ti
    What do you mean exactly ? which page and values ? I have a 3960x too maybe I can test

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
  4. DeskStar

DeskStar Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2080Ti FTW3 HC
    They're fixed in the update. Running the benchmarks tab is always have the memory description and timings blank no matter what benchmark I used. Not the RAM/cache bench.

5. DeskStar

DeskStar Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2080Ti FTW3 HC
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Seems after the update I lost about 6GB/s copy as it was 106GB/s before. Then again I'm folding and have a metric ton of shtuff open as well....