Don Vito Arrested for child mol..

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by T1tan, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Enough said.

2. Andrés

Andrés Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 6950 2Gb
    LOL I don´t watch MTV and I don´t know this guy so when I saw this threads title saying "Don Vito arrested..." the first person that came to my mind was a certain member from Guru3D :D :D :D sorry!!!

3. T1tan

T1tan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080

nah dude, im from Texas, i just happend to stumble around it :p

4. candle_86

candle_86 Guest

this is as much a setup as the Micheal Jackson stuff was. He will probably be found not guilty all these celbs are and it sickens me.

DEATH TO HOLLYWOOD

5. Emachine

Emachine Banned

GPU:
    Diablo tek Geforce 6600
    1. were you in the court so how do you know much about the trial?
    2. Half of those kids parents were gold diggers.

6. candle_86

candle_86 Guest

are you telling me you belive that Jackson was innocent, if you belive that we are no longer friends, I dont associate with those that openly support child molesters saying he is innocent is worse than what he did because you let him do it agian and agian.

7. Emachine

Emachine Banned

GPU:
    Diablo tek Geforce 6600
    How do you know he was guilty were you thier.

8. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Then explain the sign outside the house saying, "You have to be this tall to ride Michael".

9. AnthraxPants

AnthraxPants Banned

GPU:
    XFX 4890HD 1GB
    LOL. Anyway I thought he could of laughed and his fat guts rubbed them up. No, I'm just joking, he looks pretty sorry for himself.

10. dr jonz

dr jonz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2 x HIS Radeon 7970 Ghz
    I encountered Don Vito in real life about a year ago. He made a public appearance near here and seemed more crazy in real life than on the tv show. Crazy bastard.

11. KCjoker

KCjoker Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 460/w LG 24 LCD
    As for Michael Jackson.....I say lock up the kids parents for letting their child have a sleep overwith ANY grown man.

12. Bloodlust86

Bloodlust86 Guest

Alright, just for what you said to your "friend" i'm going to fry your ass, first off, you don't talk to your friends like that, I don't know where you're from, but if you did that around here you'd get your ****ing ass kicked. Second off, the guy has a god damn point, you have no proof, yeah I would probably not doubt Michael Jackson did it, but is there any solid proof he actually did? No. Thats why he was innocent.

Are the courts fair? Sometimes, they can be, and they can't be, just the way the law is setup, live with it. And back on how you talk towards a friend... Man oh man... What is the internet coming to... Just a bunch of computer newbies running around that have just started in this decade that have no respect for anyone anymore, thats all I gots to say about that, and no, I don't know this guy for all of you wondering, i'm talking about the guy he just badmouthed.

So last but not least, if you don't like what I said, no worries, you can kiss my ass. I could really care less what kind of garbage you can come up with, i've seen so much bull**** on the net and so many jerks and liars it doesn't even phase me anymore.

So the point is, don't be a *******. Because there is always someone out there that can be a bigger one.

13. Chouji

Chouji Ancient Guru

GPU:
    19 inch flat screen
    dont jump to conclusions guys. there were over 60 people there. Theres probably witnesses.

If he's guilty, he's guilty. if not. then all of you who are already treating him as a criminal should be forced to write him an appology letter.

Innocent until proven guilty. And i havent seen any news on the trial saying he's guilty yet.

(Anyone who automaticly claims someone is guilty and treats that person as guilty BEFORE its been proven.. should be jailed.)

Im not 100% sure. but i doubt profiling and judging people by their looks is allowed on this forums.
    Anyways no one looks good in a orange jumpsuit.

It could just be a couple girls saying that crap by orders of their parents for a scam. Wouldn't have been the first time.