Does Google Earth have it wrong?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by JACK4HIRE, Jan 16, 2007.

1. TheGriffin

TheGriffin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Intel HD Graphics 3000
    Seriously, another person who picks at the stupidest little things due to 'terrorism' will be slapped.

2. bcoupland

bcoupland Master Guru

GPU:
    9300 onboard
    i couldn't find my shoes this morning: must've been terrorists, and google earth, i zoomed in and my flat let alone my shoes weren't on it (AB11 6LA, aberdeen Scotland), damn google terrorist shoe thieves.

3. daveid

daveid Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8600GTS + 7300GT DDR3 / 7600GS
    first off, my mother is jewish so technically i guess that makes me jewish. however, i do not believe the israeli statehood has any grounds to occupation of the territory they are trying to make into a nation. the only reason they ever ended up there was because (possibly written after the fact) they were told that after years of wandering through the desert (which may not have even happened) they would come to a promised land. however, they took this to mean (or made it up to excuse their actions) that they should (like the english did to the native americans - north and south) destroy the native peoples, and drive them from their homelands never to return.
    it is an atrocity. it is wrong. the only reason isreal is even a state these days is because the united states sees that part of the world as a great asset to have control over or strong relations with. whenever we have a falling out with another of the middle eastern nations, we go to war. with isreal on our side, we have the greatest buffer. if we allow the palestinians to return to their homeland, they will never allow the united states to retain their control over the area.
    with israel set in place, the US has one of the bloodiest "nations" as it's puppet. because they israeli government knows it would not exist if not for the united states. and the funny thing is, we only set them back up there after the world war, because we didn't want all of them coming here.. in fact, no country wanted all of the exiled jews... so some arrangement had to be made, why not make it a strategic move?
    in summary, i believe israel should back down, and move out. give the land back to the people who rightfully belong there, the ones we have been driving out (but not successfully) for nearly thousands of years now...
    if only it were possible. almost like saying we should give the united states back to the natives....

4. Alexstarfire

Alexstarfire Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce 9800GTX+ @ stock
    Glad to know that people still get pissed off about a f'ckin line. I don't know what they are b!tching about either. So what if the line in on the other side. If the two countries would stop b!tching about it maybe they could both go to the same d@mn place. I don't know why we even bother helping the Israelies. I hope they both nuke each other so someone else can take control of the whole land, or maybe no one will want it.

5. Beren-OneHand

Beren-OneHand Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 580
    if the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade supports it, i suppose i'd say its cool just to get under israel's skin.

6. JACK4HIRE

JACK4HIRE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Mobility Radeon 5870
    al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigade. Theres a group that is not long for this Earth.