1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you think i need to see a Doctor?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by killerxr290, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Dustpuppy

Dustpuppy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    integrated - fffffffuuuuu

What don't you have universal health care in the UK? Can'tcha see a doc any time you like?

2. evensis

evensis Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX970 4G 'Gaming'
    hah i thought i was the only one who got achy legs when im tired, usually centres in my knees! Good to hear you're feeling better!

Could of well pulled your left pec if it felt like that!

dockap, i suffer from GERD and i know im not the only one who gets pain like that when i have a ton of acid sitting in my gullet. Drinking cider (or anything with sulfites for that matter) for example which im allergic to, gives me pain in my arms, chest, neck and jaw. A particularly bad stomach as well makes my heart skip beats. Had the works test wise, all related to my stomach problems!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  3. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AorusXtreme 1080Ti
    its definately not indigestion, the fact your neck and arm were affected cancels out 99% of stomoch issues, you really should go to your local GP about this and get seen to.

er whats with people thinking achey legs from being up late are normal? unless you just have a crap computer chair :p

4. evensis

evensis Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX970 4G 'Gaming'
    Admittedly my computer chair is half broken, so might be the reason lol.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010

5. spamkebab

spamkebab Member Guru

GPU:
    inno3d 480gtx
    LOL sometimes i am mystified by mankind, please go to the nearest a and e or your local doc quickly, i hope its nothin serious. no offence but aint nobody on here gonna be able to give you an old opteron 100 and tell you to run 3dmark for 3 to 4 hours and everything will be fine.

6. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Forget the doctors go to the hospital,if your having cheat pain you should go straight to the hospital.

7. pedropaulo

pedropaulo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HD5850
    I could be anxiety, or some muscular pain. But it also can be something more serious, so like everyone is said, go and see a doctor.

The diagnosis is important but more important is the treatment and the best place to get both is...the doctor;)

8. Rifle_Grunt

Rifle_Grunt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 460 TOP + 88k physx
    What was the pain like- was it a tight crushing pain, a stabbing pain or was it a more dull tingly type pain
    When did the pain come on- was it instant? and what were you doing when it began to come on, had you been eating or doing any running/ physical excessive
    You said the pain radiated into your left arm?
    Is there anything that stops the pain? E.g. stop exercise or stop eating spicy food
    Is the pain recurrent?

But most chest pain, especially in your right arm is not good news and you should go to a and e (though I wouldn't expect it if you were say 25 years)- if you say you have chest pains radiating down your left arm you should be seen right away. -now I say that as medics have that reinforced from the start- last week had a guy who fitted quite a few of those characteristics but normal ecg ect and it was nerve damage/ mussel sprain in his arm. Also if you have reflux pain can spread into the left shoulder area as well as some upper abdomen/ lower thorax.

9. killerxr290

killerxr290 Banned

GPU:
    Im Out
    Ive been checked out today, ECG normal. Blood tests are being done. Pulse and blood pressure also fine.

10. Solinari

Solinari Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr
    It was a good idea to get it checked.

That said, having chest pains on one side or the other is not usually because of the heart, it's central chest pain that you need to be worried about.

11. Scorch666

Scorch666 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6GB.
    Good to hear. :)

12. pedropaulo

pedropaulo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HD5850
    So, how are you feeling?
    Better i hope.

13. dchalf10

dchalf10 Banned

GPU:
    GTX670 1293/6800
    sounds like a pinched nerve in your neck. If it was a heart attack warning...you would know...

But it never hurts to get checked out, "better safe than sorry"

[​IMG]