DNA-Force on it's way - Need Beta testers

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA Modified Drivers' started by KillerSneak, Jan 5, 2005.

1. iDmud

iDmud Active Member

GPU:
    e-Geforce 8800 GTS 320mb
    Nice.. i like these drivers..

actually gives me a boost in cs:s..

i was using vdaishi's modified, with these i went 6 points up in stress test!

i think vdaishi, is not happy with compertition..
    he did not like savage's drivers.. i saw a post concerning that some time ago..

anyhow.. i like vdaishi drivers, but i'll keep these for now.

2. Andy2211

Andy2211 Active Member

GPU:
    Point of View gf 6800
    can I be an official beta tester?

mfg Andy

3. KillerSneak

KillerSneak Banned

GPU:
    2x HD 3870's CrossFireX
    I don't really see this as an competintion but as an community gift. I have been asked for almost 1 year now by nVidia user if i could help them out. And i hope i can by providing them with the DNA-Force drivers.

Yes you can. Are you register on the DNA-drivers website ?

4. VDaishi

VDaishi Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 7800GT x2

thats very funny.... my drivers are not tweaked for just pure speed. it also depends which version of the drivers you were using. some people use my 66.81 driver and then say its great then they use someone elses 71.20 driver and swear that my drivers suck and the 71.20 was much better. obviously the 71.20 is superior in performance.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2005

5. Trippin

Trippin Guest

competitons a good thing .....I used dna ati drivers for days when i was sportin ATI ..I always had good results with them ...I for one am glad he`s entered the nvida modded driver fray...Dna`s been doin this for quite awhile now so hes very experienced and over at his website forum he`s very capable and willing to support his mod s...Rock on DNA ...welcome to the dark side

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2005
  6. Andy2211

Andy2211 Active Member

GPU:
    Point of View gf 6800
    no I'm not reigstered...

error:

in Call of Duty: error with changing syncron frames with 4xaa and quality ( bluescreen )

please contact me blizzard2211@web.de or by icq:/ 175831764

*edit*

I'm registrated^^ : Andy2211 www.dna-driver.nl

the performance is very bad in call of duty ( gf6800 ) and quality installation.

mfg Andy

7. KillerSneak

KillerSneak Banned

GPU:
    2x HD 3870's CrossFireX
    You shouldn't defend your drivers so much ;) there is no need for that, just let your drivers do the talking will save you allot of trouble with posting. There are always going to be people that say drivers suck and such things. Just let them be and take it as a positive thing and try to optimize your drivers so he/she will like them

8. Sota

Sota Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G
    Well, I have heard of ATI DNA driver's not unistalling properly on occasion and people having to reformat their system. That is why I was hesitant to try these. I hope the DNAForce do not share the same fate. VDaishi's driver's unistall properly from what I have experienced, so hopefully these will too when people go to update.

9. KillerSneak

KillerSneak Banned

GPU:
    2x HD 3870's CrossFireX
    I'm not even going to try and explain why some people posted this ;) but trust me this is not even near the truth.

I have a dedicated beta team with about 25/30 testers and with different cards and different OS installations. None of them ever had this probelem except myself (that was because of a new feature i wanted in the drivers)

But like i told VDaishi ill let my dirvers do the talking ;)

10. Sota

Sota Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G
    Good to hear:)

11. Windows X

Windows X Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS V8170
    I checked his inf file and compare to latest VXG file from my friend who has it (I did that because it looks similar in rivatuner) Looks like VXG's data with tweaks and something removed. Coincidence?

12. KillerSneak

KillerSneak Banned

GPU:
    2x HD 3870's CrossFireX
    Looks like your NGO please do you have to start this again. No other modded set has been touched for this and I'm not even going to take you serious. Seems like Sh%t is already starting without me even releasing the driver.. Maybe ill just cancel the whole project before i can give you the pleasure of starting a whole new flame war again..

13. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Gentlemen.

We're not doing this discussion all over again.
    Anyway, who decides to do so will face the fact his/her access will be removed from this section. And I will not even hesitate for a second this time.

Fight somewhere else. Not in these forums. Remember, these forums are about support for modified drivers and helping each other. Bitching does not fit that profile.

Thank you

14. Windows X

Windows X Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS V8170
    I'm sorry for that but just wondering without any bad impression. So NGO checked this while ago and now you improve your driver to your own way, right? So there's no problem (I think I've grabbed old driver so I'll try current ones now :)).

15. KillerSneak

KillerSneak Banned

GPU:
    2x HD 3870's CrossFireX
    Not at all, and i don't want you to try the drivers.. I was trying to tell you are from NGO because someone already contacted me that they are telling people the same nonsense as you are doing now..

I just started this project PUBLICLY so there is no way NGO could have checked it.. But like Hilbert says. just drop it and use the VGX drivers then..

16. Windows X

Windows X Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS V8170
    well, I'm working on nTweaker app (former driver tweaker from tweaked driver data) which has restore feature so I just need to grab your inf file and convert to capable reg form and use nTweaker core to tweak it. If it has any problem, I can use restore feature from nTweaker app and problem will be gone so there's no problem to test your tweaks at all :)

http://se-ed.net/windowsx/VXGTweak.rar

This is how I tested each driver.

17. KillerSneak

KillerSneak Banned

GPU:
    2x HD 3870's CrossFireX
    Man i don't care who you are or what you make, Just don't come crapping my TOPICS. Now move on and go make your little app and make your false statements and assumptions..

So who's the one stealing other peoples work ? say no more with your little ripping tool or what ever you call it.

18. Windows X

Windows X Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS V8170
    ummm..... assumption? It's old story so why would you keep that? I don't count that now because it's clear and I don't understand why you're mad. and that app is just normal app with permission from author so it's not ripping tool.

19. JRd1st

JRd1st Guest

I really think you're approaching the idea of this program from the wrong angle. You should make it a developers tool.

Since you found a way to insert the tweaks into the correct part of the reg easily, instead of hard coding other peoples tweaks into your program, you should design it so that tweak developers can use your program to easily insert the tweaks into the registry.

You could have a form where tweakers could either type in or paste in tweaks, press OK or whatever, and then run a game and see what they do.

EVERYONE would like something like that.

KillerSneak, sorry to post this in your thread, but this is where the idea came to me, so . . .

20. gvarv

gvarv New Member

GPU:
    Vega56 - LC
    I, for one, enjoyed using DNA drivers for my old Rad9700pro and am looking foreward to trying out DNA drivers for my GF6800gt :) Keep up the good work!