DMC4 is awesome.

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by Strikerx80, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Strikerx80

Strikerx80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 980 Ti SC +120/+300
    im halfway through DMC4 and it is a very fun game. graphics are nice, animation is smooth, and the game oozes style. the games action is so addicting. Nero is kick ass! anyone wondering about it should buy it. if you like action games definitly get it.

2. JxL

JxL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMR FirePro Dual D500
    i did enjoy the demo, but i couldn't beat the "devil" :)

3. Strikerx80

Strikerx80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 980 Ti SC +120/+300
    yeah berial is hard in the demo. but in the game on human difficulty he is easy

4. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    i went through it on devil hunter in 13hours mmm uber leet game gotta say dante rocks hard :D nero is fun too :p but the game from me gets 9.5/10 ^^

5. JxL

JxL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMR FirePro Dual D500
    I kept getting him down to half-health, maybe a little below, but then it stops giving the green things (sorry, dont know the name) to up the health and i usually die by then :)

6. Copey

Copey Ancient Guru

GPU:
    960 2GB
    Im on the normal difficulty as i find that human is very easy, on mission 5 and its starting to get hard, just getting used to the new comabt moves that you need, the devil bringer adds something new to the mix and can be used to deal massive combo's and damage, but what an amazing game !!

Secret missions are a pain aswell and fairly hard, alot easier in earlier installments of the series, but will keep trying lol

7. Wendig0

Wendig0 Master Guru

GPU:
    PowerColor PCS+ AXR9 290X
    I played the demo and killed the devil guy or w/e you guys are talking about.. I love the game it is awesome. I played the demo like 5 times already lol. I think gamespot said that this game is comming out on the pc in april or something.

8. PHJF

PHJF Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 970
    Does Nero actually get new weapons? I watched a friend play to Mission 5 or something and all he had gotten was lame stuff. Wasn't too thrilled with Devil Bringer or Red Queen. And the Gyro Blades are super lame.

9. DaddyD302

DaddyD302 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2080ti FTW3
    Is the difficult levels like DMC3 where you gotta get your butt kicked a few times before it goes to easy<yes I suck at DMC>? Or you can choose it before you begin? I was gonna buy it either today or Monday.

10. willvx

willvx Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 8800GTX 640/1880
    Yeah, I picked it up, but as much as I want to I just can't seem to get into it. I'm on mission 4 right now and the the repetitiveness of the gameplay and the backtracking is already getting to me. Can someone please tell me it gets better? I also find running around this castle booooring.

Who knows...Maybe I'm just getting old and enjoying the casual experiences more. This is coming from someone who used to feel the more menus, submenus, options, etc. the better. Still a Ninja Gaiden fan though. BTW, I'm loving No More Heroes...

11. Strikerx80

Strikerx80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 980 Ti SC +120/+300
    no he has the same stuff, but i finished the game yesterday and i think nero is better than dante. he is atleast easier to use and can beat groups of enemies easier and deal more damage than dante IMO. the devil bringer is amazing, as you can pull yourself to enemies, or pull them to you and unleash hellish combo's easy because of this.

12. Strikerx80

Strikerx80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 980 Ti SC +120/+300
    the game is a pretty much about solving puzzles and finding how to get to next area, so a bit of backtracking is to be expected. love the combat in this game. the characters coolness and animation just makes it so fun. sometimes i waste time just fighting thin air lol.

@daddyd302 i thought DMC3 was harder than 4. but i have to go through on devil hunter now so we will see.

13. Diernes

Diernes Member Guru

GPU:
    2x GTX 780 3gb SLI
    Just completed Devil hunter mode, and unlocked son of sparda mode yesturday. Great game. Dante's final Boss fight is amazing.

My one complaint of the game is the character design. I mean surely the developers could have been a bit more creative with Nero instead of making him a Dante clone?

(and yes DMC3 was alot harder)

My favourite still remains the orginal game though, an DMC2, lets just forget that even exists....