Divinity Original Sin 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Bond!JamesBond!, Mar 9, 2017.

1. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    Piiiipapaparopo papaparopo xd,im a scatman

2. Bond!JamesBond!

Bond!JamesBond! Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080
  3. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    Kinda glad i only got to the point where you get the boat ride where the game kinda fs you if you thought well i will try out some of these other party members and nooooo.

So i stopped playing for other stuff, cool we get the ultimate edition for free.

4. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    hmm I been thinking about buy this for while now, I know game in vain for baluder gate type of rpg, my question is how is the performance? with the definitive edition ? I been reading that the game has/had performace issue even on high end pc

5. I still haven't finished it but it's very good so far. I bought the Definitive Edition on GOG and everything just feels right and polished. It feels like someone really cared about this game.
    It reminds me of early BioWare games with strong storytelling. Visuals are very nice, music is just awesome... Just a proper RPG game.

6. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Have you played the first game? I found the pacing to be very slow, is it better here?

7. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Maybe it was slower but it was a great game and DOS2 is an even better game!

cerebus23 likes this.
  8. Calmmo

Calmmo Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Zotac AMP
    Turn based RPG, you don't exactly go for those if fast paced games is what you look for. You grab RDR2 for that.

On a more serious note, better writing in 2, and its less annoying to play melee in 2. DOS1 improved melee in the EE but it was still kinda annoying having to close gaps. In 2 I almost didnt have to think about, it was handled much better. Not a fan of the armor system in 2, not sure if there have been any armor related improvements in the DefinitiveEdition tho.