Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V18.0.7.6 Released - Updated to include Intel(R) Arc

Discussion in 'Videocards - Intel ARC & ARC Driver section' started by Watcher, Apr 20, 2024.

1. Watcher

Watcher Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Dual RX6700 XT
    Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V18.0.7.6 Released.
    For now, find download locations and other important information about DDU in NVIDIA, AMD Radeon Driver Threads as well as Guru3D and DDU sites.

Wagnard will shortly be setting up a dedicated thread for DDU in the Intel(R) Arc thread just like he has in the other driver threads.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2024
    Undying likes this.
  2. Wagnard

Wagnard Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Geforce GTX 1080
    Please not that Arc support was there since Arc was released, this is just an addition of a software called "Intel(R) Arc Software & Drivers uninstaller." under App/remove , that they added in the latest 5444 driver.

Watcher likes this.
  3. Watcher

Watcher Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Dual RX6700 XT
    I have been informed by Wagnard that Intel cleaning has been available for sometime now I've looked back in the change log to find intel graphics removal starting around V12.8.0.1 (May 17, 2014).

Changelog has been updated to state the following:
    Cheers.

Wagnard likes this.
  4. Watcher

Watcher Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Dual RX6700 XT
    Hello Everyone.

I've been in contact with Wagnard and asked him how he is doing after his Heart Attack.
    He indicated that I could share the details of our conversation about his recovery.
    He let me know that he is on the mend.
    In his own words "I'm recovering, very slowly"

I'm sure I can speak for everyone wishing him all the best and for a steady recovery to even a more healthy Wagnard.

Watcher

HandR, endbase and GoldenTiger like this.

5. Watcher

Watcher Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Dual RX6700 XT
    Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V18.0.7.7 Released. (Updated)
    For now, find download locations and other important information in the first post of the NVIDIA & AMD Driver Section threads.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2024
  6. Watcher

Watcher Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Dual RX6700 XT
    Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V18.0.7.8 Released.
    For now, find download locations and other important information in the first post of the NVIDIA & AMD Driver Section threads.

Note: Changelog Updated July 11

Last edited: Jul 12, 2024