Discord Screen Share black screen with edge ope.

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by Dope00, Mar 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dope00

Dope00 New Member

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6gb
    Hello, i'm using RTSS since years, recently i had issues, if i use edge as browser and try to screen share on discord "league of legends" with RTSS enabled, like always, my screen share become a black screen... if i disable rtss all work correctly, never had this in past months.

While chrome working correctly, edge recently did this, but i m using edge since months and i haven't noticed any problem.before.

edit: chrome too have an issue, if i put the discord app maximized on my second monitor the screen share become black but at at least work

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
  2. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    rtss doesn't have any problems with screen sharing.

3. Dope00

Dope00 New Member

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6gb
    i didn't said that XD, maybe the title is uncorrect but it's just with league of legends, and started recently , with other games i haven't any issues , and the conflict is with edge open but it happen with others browser too with different condition (discord maximized cause this with chrome opened), i described what happen... i recetly fresh installed my whole system but i had this before too.

if i put league of legends in RTSS exception , stop the issue, then i don't know... it's clearly some conflict about some apps

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
  4. Dope00

Dope00 New Member

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6gb
    ok i did some more test, the problem is with other games too... the problem is always the same, if i maximize discord window the game stop to be screen shared and there is like a screen shot of a random frame, if i open edge , the same happen.

5. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

Bad luck for you. I neither develop nor support Discord.

6. Dope00

Dope00 New Member

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6gb
    lol guys, i'm not come here for make a toxic post , it's some sort of bug i want to share, i don't realize why u answer me like this , for sure this isn't the discord support forum , i want just share there are some weird issue happening just recently, and rtss is involved in my problem, then i have to ask to discord support?... what they can answer me? don't use rtss?

7. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

What kind of answer do you expect from me? Do I need to guess why DISCORD functionality stops working? I do not develop it. Period.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.