Disappointed with this current-gen

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by SerotoNiN, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GT 840M
    The last rumor I heard was that Valve was waiting for motion capture to get better. Which basically means they have no plans anytime soon.

2. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    I have ps4 and to this day I still use my ps3 way more. then again only games I really have for the ps4 is MGS:GZ rest are all from ps+

DA:I and MSG: PP are only games I want for and It might be while before I get them.

3. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GT 840M
    I am never off mine. I hardly used my PS3 that much, apart from a couple of AAA games now and then. You should try Killzone or Infamous. Both will be very cheap.

4. Fender178

Fender178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | GTX 1060
    Another problem with the Current Gen Consoles is not enough hard drive space. I mean What were Sony and MS smoking when they released their consoles with only having 500gb drives in them at the beginning? When there are games that average anywhere from 13GB to way over 50GB of space. Yes MS got it right by allowing users to use USB external Hard drives and running games off of those but still both companies should have used at least 2tb. Another thing that both Console makers got wrong is using Laptop Hard Drives they should have used Desktop Hard Drives because Desktop Hard drives have alot more space than Laptop Drives. Look at the original Xbox it used a desktop hard drive.

I got my PS4 for the soul purpose of Uncharted4 but I was disappointed when that got pushed back to 2016. But I got 2 free games at the time when I got it so I got a decent deal out of it.

5. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    Have infamous firstlight didnt really care for but was one few ps+ games I actual finished as for killzone no thanks I hate Shooters and I hate them even more on consoles.

Also not fan of how loud the fans are on ps4, they need to make ps4 slim or what ever that is just as quiet as the ps3 slim fan which quiet and always the same speed.

6. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GT 840M
    I don't think you are going to get the PS4 any smaller than it already is. The GPU/CPU fan needs to work overtime to lower the temps as it is such a small setup.

[​IMG]

7. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    probably not but one can hope I never like slot fans for cooling in pc's mostly cause they suck and are loud, and for most part is only way console cooling is done.

None the less my ps4 is barely used.

8. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GT 840M
    You are a hard person to please. ;)

9. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    so i been told haha