Direct3D is crap after nVHardPage

Discussion in 'nVHardPage' started by NOC-MAX, Sep 12, 2003.

1. NOC-MAX

NOC-MAX Guest

I got nVhardpage cause i was planning to oc my card. I haven't yet but after using nvHardpage my direct3d quality is now very sad, be it in game like SWG or simple Direct3D tests. I didn't think much of it cause i was planning to format my hardrive anyway, after i did tho there was no change. is there a way i can erase and restore any directx file that nVHardpage altered?:mad:

2. Matuus

Matuus Master Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC GeForce 8800 GTS 512 MB GDDR3
    Altered? Not possible - I mean altered. nVHardPage working only with win registry keys for changing settings in Direct3D / OpenGL. Just press reset button in nVHardPage or reinstall detonators drivers ... formatting HDD is not requied.

3. linx11

linx11 Master Guru

GPU:
    8800GT@700/1750/980
    If you formated your hard drive, any settings that nvhardpage changed WILL have been erased.

If there really is something wrong still, then there must be a hardware problem that has occurred at the same time as you were playing with nvhardpage.

The only setting in nvhardpage that can damage your hardware is the overclocking.

4. TheDigitalJedi

TheDigitalJedi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2X ASUS TUF 4090 OC
    I've been using NV Hardpage for a couple of months now. Absolutely no problems here. This is one of the best if not the best utilities to have for Nvidia owners.