Direct x 12 !!!

Discussion in 'General Software and Applications' started by Supermile, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Supermile

Supermile Active Member

GPU:
    Raedon 5670/ 2GB !
    Does anyone know how to install on 10 and what about gfx card wich is dx 11 on win 10 ?

2. lowrider_05

lowrider_05 Active Member

GPU:
    Zotac 1080tI AMP Ex
    Windows 10 has DX12 integrated so no need to install it and if your gfx card only has DX11 support than it will work with no problems under DX11 in Windows 10.

3. Supermile

Supermile Active Member

GPU:
    Raedon 5670/ 2GB !
    Hmmmm.............ok.

4. Supermile

Supermile Active Member

GPU:
    Raedon 5670/ 2GB !
    lowrider ,what s your opinion and comparation betwen performance levels,stability about win 7,8 to win 10? what is your experience about that ? and,can you tell me wich driver for gfx i should use , newest or old for win 10 , i got raedon 5670 card ?

5. Supermile

Supermile Active Member

GPU:
    Raedon 5670/ 2GB !
    i mean, stability of win 10, gaming and working....on pc? is it faster, more stability or you find some issues ?

6. theoneofgod

theoneofgod Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580 8GB
    Windows 10 is fine.

7. Twiddles

Twiddles Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2080 2190-7550
    Windows 10 tends to feel a little faster than the other OS'es, but FPS wise it isn't. If you have modern hardware I'd advise at least trying Windows 10. Ooh and if it's on an SSD I'd certainly say 8.1 or 10 since it really makes a difference compared to 7.

DX12 is integrated and all the necessary components will be installed by games on their first run ;)

Tip: Keep the double posting to an absolute minimum, it clogs the thread for no good reason making it harder for us to help you.

8. Supermile

Supermile Active Member

GPU:
    Raedon 5670/ 2GB !
    Ok tnx. i did try win 10 but had some lots of problems so i fast install my good old win 7 64. Cheers and tnx. by the way,still dont have ssd but its a plan to buy soon....

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015