1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Difference btw Iphone 4 & 4S

Discussion in 'Tablets and Smart Phones' started by Peter Buxu, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Peter Buxu

Peter Buxu Master Guru

GPU:
    BFG GeForce GTX 280 OCX
    Hi gurus, hope that every1 is fine out there =)))))

I am in search for my first smart phone right!! Its been quite some time since I realized I do need one and the time has arrived.

I was btw the Iphone 4 & the 4s. I already saw this link: http://www.apple.com/iphone/compare-iphones/ to get the differences between them but in reality, apart from the cam and siri they're practically the same ee and even if the CPU's are different from each other, I think they perform both equally right?!

Any help here, would be highly appreciated =))

Thanks and :cheers:

2. Norvekh

Norvekh Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080 Ti
    The 4S has a dual-core processor, verus the single-core in the 4. Just the basic OS itself behaves more fluidly on the 4S. The graphics chip is also a fair bit more powerful in the 4S as well. And, I would definitely not suggest getting a 2 year old phone given that it is already being depreciated in OS updates. When the next iPhone comes out in a month or so you'll see large discounts on 4S phones if price is the driving factor. Otherwise, I'd say wait for that phone. No sense getting even the 4S today if you can hold out a little while longer for what will likely be a very different phone from either of those.

3. UZ7

UZ7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX RTX 2080
    If you're going to stick with iPhones I would wait for the 5, if you cannot wait then go for the 4S off contract and then sell it back when the 5 comes out if you desire to upgrade as the 4/4S still has good resale value (more if GSM version). 4S prices are coming down since they're going to try to sell off inventory before they start selling the 5. (My bro sold his iPhone 4 for $350 via forums, sold a mashed up one w/ replacement screen for $250 and my other bro bought one off contract (waiting for 5) for $200). So if you wanna get a used one off contract and wait for the 5 you'll be able to find one for cheaper price as a lot of people are selling their phones for the Galaxy S3. If you have the GSM version, a lot of international (users/students) eat that up and will still resell for high value.

If you want to try out the Android world theres the Samsung Galaxy S3 and One X that are really good phones right now and have a growing community for customization.

4. leyonchung

leyonchung New Member

GPU:
    Brand
    Although both iphone and iphone 4S are similar in design but iphone 4S is bit heavier than iPhone. Another small change is the he placement of the buttons on the left spin of both.
    Another is the processor. iPhone has A4(1GHz) Processor and iPhone 4S has A5 Dual core

5. Schwarz621

Schwarz621 Member

GPU:
    4GB
    Not much, just a faster processor and a better camera.Otherwise both have lots of similarity.