Diablo IV cinematic and gameplay trailer

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Carfax, Nov 1, 2019.

1. DocStr4ngelove

DocStr4ngelove Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super G
    Got bored after 5 hours in D3 and fell asleep. And i was a D2 addict!

I know sleeping pills that cost way less, sorry Blizzard (or the rest of its remains)

toyo likes this.
  2. coc

coc Master Guru

GPU:
    1070GTX

the man with the eternal hat is giving more D4 updates.

3. coc

coc Master Guru

GPU:
    1070GTX
    some more news.. news about Diablo starts at 8:52. interesting things about D2, might really resurface to life. also in the description are links if anyone is interested.

4. Amaze

Amaze Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1070ti 2126/4350

5. coc

coc Master Guru

GPU:
    1070GTX
    interesting. as long as the direction of the skills is leaning towards Diablo II and not the third game, im all in and im sure my buddies will join. the third game got more and more casual as time passed. tons of useless power patches, more relevance to higher paragon.. and casual crafting. i know some people likes it and that's fine. i hope this time it will be a different formula with more emphasis on a solid item system and good end-game options - including good pvp, i find that very important on the long run. plenty of time till the game is available so i like those updates.

6. Archvile82

Archvile82 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080 FTW U
    I think they have had to add a more fleshed out skill tree if they have any hope of pulling in the POE fans.

7. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800XT Nitro+ SE
    download-1.png
    this is their new skill tree for Diablo 4. They basically just took the same icons from the old one and put them on an actual picture of a tree.

They have already said they are not going for the PoE fan base, they are going for the more casual fans. PoE has a strong fan base but its also very niche. The game currently has a cycle whereby every 3-4 months the player count has a massive spike for about 2-3 weeks and then it plummets back down again. This is also only for the league servers, the standard servers practically dead (at least whenever I go onto them to sort out my stash). People have to remember that Blizzard is a much bigger company than they used to be, so they will not only want to entice current Diablo players to buy the new game but also none Diablo players too. Whereas PoE is more aimed at the hardcore player base.

8. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix

Godzilla likes this.
  9. coc

coc Master Guru

GPU:
    1070GTX
    after watching the latest BlizzCon my opinion on D4 has changed a bit. we can see it's gonna be a darker version of D3 when it comes to PVE\PVM, and from the conference videos they showed some PVP grounds, and those stuff are elements from some MMO games i used to play in my younger years. so in the long run.. i feel they will take D4 to a different direction - bigger world events, MMO elements, PVP grounds, combat is looking a bit more... "combo-style-rpg" to my eyes, etc. questions remains on the economy system... how trades will work in the final release ?

im not sure i like this direction, since i stopped liking MMO's long long ago. i also guess 2023 is gonna be the year of release.

10. Godzilla

Godzilla Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080

11. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060Ti
    That Rogue class looks a lot like the DH from D3. Not necessarily a bad thing, I was just hoping something closer to the traditional roguey-backstabby-shadowsteppy-stealth type in the style of WoW's rogue class or possibly a hybrid of sorts.

12. Horus-Anhur

Horus-Anhur Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
    Jesse Mcree, Diablo 4 Director No Longer At Activision Blizzard