Diablo III.

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by MrH, Oct 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnrealGaming

UnrealGaming Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -

The game is using all 4 cores on my CPU. Around 60% of each core, when just standing in the first village. Probably more during the fights, but haven't checked.
    So I would say it uses multiple cores very well.

2. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Oh come on, you finished 1 hours worth of gameplay and base your difficulty opinion on that? Game will get harder as you get deeper into the game of course. plus there's hardcore mode so there you go.

3. MrH

MrH Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 Armour
    Fair enough, but you can see why I thought that....

4. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    It's cool. :nerd:

5. NoviceRei

NoviceRei Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 460 825/1079/1650
    is there are way to get rid of the dumbed-down skill and stat progression?

6. Lycronis

Lycronis Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1
    Just remember that this is the beginning act of the game and I'd say it's on par with Diablo II's first act as far as the difficulty goes. Not to sound like a Blizzard fan boy, but I'm pretty confident that they will have the difficulty progression scale appropriately for the rest of the game. In fact, they have been saying this all along. And keep in mind, they have been listening to the beta testers. As many others that have been in the beta for some time have said before, the difficulty has been increasing because of feedback. No doubt they will do more tweaking before launch as well. I know Blizzard isn't quite the same as it used to be, but they are still one of the best devs out there when it comes to supporting their products and D3 will be no different.

I wouldn't call it that, but there is no way to get rid of it. You can however, enable the "Elective Mode" under the Gameplay tab in the Options menu which will allow you to customize it somewhat.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2012
  7. Major Melchett

Major Melchett Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R9 280X @ 1100/1500
    I just want to resize the ingame bottom bar, even at 1080p it's huge.

8. NoviceRei

NoviceRei Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 460 825/1079/1650
    nah.. i'm not worried too much about balancing. if anything, balancing is one of those aspects in which blizzard is also good at.

9. cjs007

cjs007 Maha Guru

GPU:
    E.V.G.A. 460 / 1gig
    Are you kidding me.....Skyrim was dumbed down....not this...

10. NoviceRei

NoviceRei Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 460 825/1079/1650
    errr.. did i misinterpret your reply? i actually like the old style, where you control which skills you get and so on and so forth with each level you gain. but for D3, or at least its beta, it's practically predefined already..

11. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
    I absolutely love this game so far playing as a Barbarian to level 9 and reaching the Cathedral/Skeleton King part. The game feels very polished except that, while I appreciate this is a stress test beta, I do hope that issues I've experienced such as severe slowdown (happened this morning whereas yesterday the game was fine) and timeouts/errors logging in are not indicative of the final release. I have no interest whatsoever playing this co-op with others, I only want to play it solo so the mandatory online requirements could make or break the game for me if I find I'm getting dumped out of a game I'm playing because of server issues. Fingers crossed the final release is 100% stable.

12. Major Melchett

Major Melchett Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R9 280X @ 1100/1500
    Just a heads up for some people incase you don't know. Once you finish the beta you can exit to the character select and then select to redo the same quests, doing so actully makes them a little harder as you get some more elite/rare mods and more enemies in the groups.

13. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    still, levelling once you finish the beta (at level 9 is it?) is really slow because you keep re-doing the same runs which are for around lvl 9. still, it's good to re-run the skeleton king a few times to level up and unlock a few more runes and do some crafting.

14. H83

H83 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Duke GTX1080Ti
    I´ve finished the beta at level 10 with the monk.

Now i´m playing co-op but it feels like i´m playing alone...

15. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RX5700
    This is the exact same way Diablo2 was. The difficulty scales through the game. Act 1 of the next difficulty level will be "harder" than the final act of the "normal" difficulty. If they let you skip the "normal" difficulty you wouldn't survive the next difficulty level due to how they scale difficulty.

Co-op play kinda sucks at this point. Most don't seem to care about helping each other....they just want to rush through. Should get better once the game launches.

16. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    yeah, when it launches and you play with guildies it should be more fun.

17. quaker3

quaker3 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6850HD
    is there a way to disable minimap in topright on screen? its so dumb that its mandatory..

18. Strikerx80

Strikerx80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 980 Ti SC +120/+300
    so i played through as a barb and a monk. and gotta say im switching my main to the monk. the monk is just so kick ass and his skills are fun to use

19. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Yeah monk is fun. Have you tried the sorcerer?

20. cjs007

cjs007 Maha Guru

GPU:
    E.V.G.A. 460 / 1gig
    I use the witch doctor or deamon hunter....still deciding..

I also hate co-op....People rush into battle..

Single player for me..

Last edited: Apr 22, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.