Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by MrH, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Omagana

Omagana Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
    It is extremely repetitive, I usually get into it for a while then get bored and stop.

The merit I suppose is the replay value, after a while I can get back into it.

2. brunopita

brunopita Banned

GPU:
    MSI Gaming R9 270X 2GB
    It's how you build you character, the way you play, which skills, etc. But I still think Path of Exile is better in these terms. Just wanted to finish Reaper of Souls without ****ing stuttering.

3. Deathchild

Deathchild Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Yeah but that sort of ends after a while brunopita, unless you choose another class lol, and the same thing starts again... you become used to the class, get gear.. (grind.. lol) then do rifts, yay. Same thing lol. :D

Not much difference. They should do more PvP stuff in this game, would be cooler tbh... tbh if they brought PvP (tourneys.. arenas, whatever) into this game would be really cool? o,O seriously

There is pvp already but no one's doing it lol, everyone's just spamming boring grifts etc.

And if it'd been a more open world, not limited to 4-5 ppl in party, and you can pk other players etc, would be cool haha. :D

Would spark some life into this game.. Damn then skill choices you make would REALLY matter, and it would just become so cool, many builds etc.. blabla, stuff. Imagine. :)

Crap what are the benefits of making a seasonal character? Because I don't have one.

If someone could plvl me would be awesome ('d owe you a bunch), I wanna make a barb next.

:D

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
  4. Corbus

Corbus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Moist 6900 XT
    @Deathchild i'll power level you(or anyone else who needs plvling), pm me your tag.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015

5. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    I can power level anyone too, takes half an hour of you standing around. You have to have rift keys though.

6. brunopita

brunopita Banned

GPU:
    MSI Gaming R9 270X 2GB
    I don't like PvP. Nor do I know what a seasonal character is. The idea is to play with all the characters. But I can't play more than 1-2 times with each character once the game is finished.

7. Dalby

Dalby Member

GPU:
    Mobility Radeon 5650
    I'll prolly get back into this game when 2.2.0 releases.. somehow I think the patches will make the game better, but everytime I'm disappointed about how quickly everything becomes repetitive. Oh well..

8. Havel

Havel Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    When the new patch will be released?

9. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800XT Nitro+ SE
    Season 3 starts April 10th so probably round that date.

10. Havel

Havel Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    Thanks! :banana:

11. Dalby

Dalby Member

GPU:
    Mobility Radeon 5650
    The PTR just got updated, so I'm betting mid april too

12. Darkest

Darkest Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    Just had a Furnace drop on my WD, not the best of rolls on it but it's still a crapload better than anything else I had. First time I've had a genuinely good weapon drop at max level, I seem to have an annoying habit of getting TF's in the early 60's.

13. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
  14. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800XT Nitro+ SE
    What set pieces u use for WW barb?

I used WW a lot but mainly Furious Charge with Reaktor Set. Tried to get a furnace and vile ward shoulders but my luck was so bad. 50 rifts, 45 grifts, over 100 bounties, and probably a million roles with shards and did it drop. Not a single one!!

15. Pinhead

Pinhead Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA Classified GTX 780Ti
    Unfortunately Blizzard pulled an incredibly moronic stunt and decided to remove Morticks Bracers at the last possible second. Those bracers were the linchpin to the various new WW builds and totally destroyed the viability of barbs using the new sets in mid-high Grifts. In other words, they killed barb fun before it even began. Needless to say, various forums are awash in nerd rage, myself among them.

16. chr!s

chr!s Member Guru

GPU:
    RTX™ 3080 TI
    Did anyone notice if the game was smoother after the 2.2.0 update?
    I only played for a few minutes last night, but it defintely seemed smoother?
    I'm aslo using the 350 NV drivers.

17. Omagana

Omagana Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
    Having trouble connecting to the server :(

18. ElFishoIII

ElFishoIII Guest

Tired of playing the Wiz and still using a ****e weapon. This is the best the game has coughed up in over 100 hours on this character...
    [​IMG]

So I'm thinking about playing a Seasonal character, or trying to do something with my Barb. I dunno, I love this game but it's just been frustrating lately.

19. ElFishoIII

ElFishoIII Guest

Just had this gnarly Skorn drop.
    Theorycrafters, have at it. Which one would you use?

Current build >>> Suicidal Rend Barb

[​IMG]

20. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    I'd roll that Skorn Socket into 10% damage and then gift it. Definitely keep the Skorn though, if for nothing else, for levelling :)

I found this Grandfather recently, not viable for the current build, but the deeps on it is awesome, will roll the damage range to the max and gift it if I ever get to use it :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015