Diablo III - Part 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by hallryu, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
  2. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA RTX 2070
    think the one guy's post on page 4 is kinda funny. says that it won't do anything, that those who were banned will just make more accounts. I guess he is completely oblivious to the fact that doing so would require them to buy another copy for $60 each time.

3. Xzibit

Xzibit Banned

GPU:
    7970 Windforce
    Where are saves?

4. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6800 "Vanilla"
    On Blizzards server as far as I'm aware, switching to a different region will also not transfer over such progress so you'd have to start from the beginning again.

5. fxmercenary

fxmercenary Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 580 SC Edition
    So how are all of you doing in Diablo III? So far I think I am doing pretty well. I am lvl 60 Barbarian in Act 2 Inferno.

Currently I am able to solo in act 1 inferno without any problems. Sometimes I will die from an elite with fire-chains/extraHP

One of the strategies that I use, is if I locate an elite group, I will pull regular mobs away, and kill one every few yards until I get a health recharge to drop, then repeat a line of about 4 or 5 of them. Then I pull the elites, and whirlwind to the health when I get low. I have to do this for the real nasty ones.

The biggest benefit for me are Resistances. I only have about 44k HP, but my resistances, Armor, And physical Resistance hovers around 60%

Seems to work well.

Act 2 is just impossible until the 1.03 patch.

I am flagged for Whimsyshire Normal/Nightmare/Hell if anyone wants to see it.

Edit: No lag problems for me, no clipping issues either...

1 other thing - I am buying a lot of really cheap Legendary items (under 30k). I know that they said they were improving them, but not changing ones already looted, but I have this "feeling" that, this isn't true. I think they will change the ones already looted to "Unidentified"

And if not? I will break them down for components, and make new ones. Nobody will want to break down the revamped ones, because they are supposed to be pretty awesome after the revamp.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
  6. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    I made a macro to ease searching through pile of Mojo garbage on AH,
    Blizzard screwed up by not adding only the most important mojo stat (dmg).
    Wonder if Warden catches me :nerd:

Azmodan down on 1st attempt. Act 4 Inferno
    Witch Doctor Voodoo power!!!!

BTW I hate "glass cannon" term. If I hear it once more im going to :puke:
    Glass cannon are chars who are dishing more then average dmg...
    in between the reses :)

Vol'jin for Warchief!

7. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Lol, its not impossible, killed kulle and belial a couple of times today in my lunch break and my gear is average at best :)

Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
  8. MAD-OGRE

MAD-OGRE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    SLI EVGA 780 Classifieds
    I had some bad rubber banding problems early on but turned out to be a driver/driver settings.

9. Strikerx80

Strikerx80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 980 Ti SC +120/+300
    well im pretty much done with this game. im halfway through hell and the game is still easy as ****. im not going to beat a game 3x times before i can get a proper challenge. normal should have been as hard as hell is....only so many times can i click on things and watch them explode....

10. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    You are about 6 hours of gameplay away from mobs that will kick your arse very hard, don't quit now! I know you won't :)

11. Xzibit

Xzibit Banned

GPU:
    7970 Windforce
    Cool! Like most steam games :D
    No need to back up saves :D
    Thanks for the info!:nerd:

12. Desi26

Desi26 Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Radeon 7950 OC

I thought the exact same thing! I died 2 times all the way through the first run , 1 of which is due to a lag spike.

Once you get into Hell mode Act II, is when things really start to pick up. Ive died at LEAST 40 times in Hell mode so far. You run into a unique boss in every room after a while.

Level 45 Demon Hunter on Act III Hell. Im wanting to see how the next step up is....

13. NoviceRei

NoviceRei Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 460 825/1079/1650
    botters/farmers will earn more than $60 from RMAH.

btw if you're still not aware.. RMAH is already up in the US servers. EU will prolly get theirs on today's maintenance.

[​IMG]

14. Gaizokubanou

Gaizokubanou Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 7970
    Dude your level is way too low. By Act 3 Hell, you should be level 60 or close to it.

15. Darkest

Darkest Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HD7950
    Seriously.

Were you (Desi26) boosted through the prior levels? I explored content fully in normal - through nightmare I skipped as much as possible. Yet I'm level 51 in Act 1 Hell, without many deaths prior. Most down to lag.

16. Spets

Spets Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090
    Can't believe someone had payed $250 for an item lol....

17. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    wow, those prices are way too steep!!! there's no way I'm paying £200 for a weapon. I suppose all the top end items sell for that sort of money then... hmm, better put my MF gear on, get to A3 inferno and make some money!!!

18. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    why not? there's loads of millionaires out there who don't give a toss about paying that sort of money. seriously, some people would pay thousands for top items.

btw, if people pay on average £20 per item on the rmah, Blizzard have hit a jackpot. And we thought WoW was a gold mine. pure genius.

Edit: looks like you can buy some nice items for around £2. Result.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2012
  19. MrH

MrH Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 Armour
    I'm actually really against the RMAH, one of the main reasons is now every time a sick upgrade drops I will basically be forced to put it up on the RMAH instead of using it, which turns the game into a second job instead of a fun way to pass your free time. I have a perfect pair of set pants, and if they will sell for £100 I will sell them tomorrow instead of using them, which is what I want to do but I'm not rolling in money.

20. NoviceRei

NoviceRei Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 460 825/1079/1650
    damn.. i'm excited now to hunt for items to put on the AH. lols. this would be my second job then :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.