Diablo III - Part 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by hallryu, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaizokubanou

Gaizokubanou Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 7970
    0%

MF doesn't determine quality of item, but just their drop frequency.

I personally aim for at least 100% MF unbuffed for farming runs.

2. yelsewshane

yelsewshane Banned

GPU:
    Sapphire VaporX 290
    This is how the system works folks :) Ex. buy 100 accounts of diablo 3 and run 10 games per high speed connection on wifi connections; thus haveing 10 lines to pay for. Have script which I wrote one myself with notepad ++ for bots to farm 24/7 gold and legend pickup. Now duplication is allready being done of items that will be sold to the common player. Blizzard does not stop this issue because 1. They take 30% of all your real cash sales once it's online and 2. Blizzard themself will create items and gold to sell at 100% profit to common player. It's a win win situation for blizzard to make much more money off this than the sale of the game itself. Once the market is saturated and common player has all the best items for roughly about 20.00 usa dollars per toon blizzard will then introduce new items into game or adjust dmg ratio etc to make better items to continue to make more money. Thus after all that are spending the avg of 20.00 per toon to make them the best they can be... they create better items so you spend another 20.00 dollars and continue process until players stop spending real cash money on the game. Oh and edit let's not forget about expansion packs :)

Last edited: Jun 11, 2012
  3. StarvinMarvinDK

StarvinMarvinDK Maha Guru

GPU:
    GB Gaming OC 3080
    I'm on lvl 60 barb - Inferno Act 1 and have only gotten 2 legendarys, both with crap stats :(

4. Sneakers

Sneakers Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 980Ti Windforce

Lol, how naive are you?

People have been cheating in diablo 3 on a massive scale since day 2.

Regular people are setting up bots farming quests for gold while they sleep making 3-5 million / night while not playing.

5. Raiga

Raiga Maha Guru

GPU:
    GPU
    hmm..In_game_gold LOL..doesn't this sound familiar anyways. As in Diablo 2, like 10+ years ago..

People figured that out in Diablo 2 and started utilizing SoJ's as currency, with Diablo 3 its real $$.$$ instead of SoJ's.

For ones who are farming or farming up for in_game_gold, stop doing it..its worthless.

6. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    can't really trade stuff in this game cause of the public game system you would need to add people to your friendslist. so gold and real moneys is the way to go but ugh i hate bots.

7. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1070 8GB
    Ye, i'm currently doing a Monk play thru which is still on Normal and i'm surprised by the amount of Rare Drops, even from Small Chests.

8. death_samurai

death_samurai Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit 970 GTX jetstream

how do u do this?

9. gbooster

gbooster Member Guru

GPU:
    zotac 1080gtx
    After playing this game for a few weeks, I am really surprised that Blizzard released the game in it's current state. There are so many issues with the game right now, I wonder how they missed all this stuff with their incredibly long alpha/beta.

10. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
    It was only a year ago that Blizzard were saying that Diablo III would be finished when "it was finished" and they outright refused to disclose a release date. Here we are in June 2012 and the game launched last month without its PvP or Real Money Auction House features. Seems odd to say this, given how long it has been in development, but I think the game was perhaps rushed out before it was really ready, particularly the online performance side of things, which a month after the game has been on sale, still tends to ruin most of my own sessions. And I haven't even played any co-op either!

In 110 hours of playing it, I'd say I've had 1 or 2 hours where the performance has been above average to great for the duration of play.

11. Major Melchett

Major Melchett Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R9 280X @ 1100/1500
    LOL, i didn't realise that inferno required level 60, i'd finished Hell at level 58 and was thinking man act 1 is really easy - it had simply defaulted back to Hell :D.

Ahh well, time to grind act 4 to get to 60 i guess.

12. Gaizokubanou

Gaizokubanou Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 7970
    Are you saying pinhead was using bot to farm? Because my post was addressed at him.

And yes, I assume people who use bots are regular people... who just uses bots.

13. MAD-OGRE

MAD-OGRE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    SLI EVGA 780 Classifieds
    Is it just me or did this game run out of steam fast, I took my time over the first week or so and got to 60 and now I just feel blah.... I think part of it is they took out the chat rooms and trading we had back in Diablo and Diablo II , the AH just does not fit as well IMO.

14. RPGgamesplayer

RPGgamesplayer Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI EVGA XC
    I see ur running nvidia gpu any tips on how to make the game run any better?

15. Major Melchett

GPU:
    R9 280X @ 1100/1500
    Unfortunatly no, the game has a lot of a stuttering for me (aswell as rubberbanding issues).

I recon a lot of the issues people have aren't to do with GPUs/CPUs, but are more likely in regards to blizzards poor coding on how assests are loaded on the fly and server stress.

Apparantly they are putting a fix in at some point for assest loading stutter (saw it on a blue post a few days ago), and i just hope at some point they buy some more servers or get better ones.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2012

16. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 2070 Super
    God I am done with this game, seriously I been working my way through Hell managed to get past Act 3 and just started Act 4 and have already died 6 times, to the same enemy right near the start of the Act and they have ALL been down to lag. The enemy appears on screen the latency bar goes from 50ms to 1000ms and then after a few seconds everything jumps around and the enemy has surrounded you and you have just enough time to think WTF before you die.

It truly is a unique game in that since I got the game I haven't played a single day in which the game has not had some degree of stutter and lag. That has to be quite the achievement.

4 weeks in and the lag is just as bad as it has always been at some point someone has to call Blizzard a bunch of total and utter f*cking arseclowns who are either incapable or unwilling to fix the issues the game has, then again I guess when all the focus is on getting the game smashing RMAH up and running the fact that so many people can't actually play the game correctly comes a distant second on their task list.

17. Major Melchett

GPU:
    R9 280X @ 1100/1500
    You think that's bad, did you see ther US boards earlier today (well yesterday for me now)?, due to a major lag spike between a certain time (around 20 hours ago) loads of Hardcore players died due to no fault of their own.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5760136547
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5768826975
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5740845757
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5642271658

This is the very reason i've yet to roll a HC character, i really want to but due to how bad the servers can be, i'm just not willing to take the risk.

Also when things like this can happen.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SqbK2JCPLE

The hell is this?.
    ---
    But yes, i'm with you - over the past month the number of deaths i've had due to lag/rubberbanding/freezing is just not funny.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
  18. NoviceRei

NoviceRei Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 460 825/1079/1650
    HC in D2 has increased drop % right? is it the same here in D3?

19. Gaizokubanou

Gaizokubanou Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 7970
    Yeah the stability of their servers are laughably bad during prime time. I get that the extra load will cause noticeable outcome, but when I can't dodge a single projectile in Act 3 (I would be moving completely horizontal to a mob entire time and all of its shots will hit me) due to latency and get constant spikes of 1k+ latency is just... bad.

After years of experience with the largest mmo on the market I thought they could handle this but it looks like their server service has downgraded for D3 somehow.

20. UnclePappi

UnclePappi Banned

GPU:
    Asus 680 2gb 1250mhz
    Hey guys I get smooth 60fps performance on an 2500k at default with an 8800GT(570 pooped on me) and the game is installed on a vertex 2 ssd. It's pretty odd when I keep hearing about all these people performance issues. I'm thinking the ssd is what is doing it for me. Not sure how much this game streams from the hard drive though so maybe I just got lucky idk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.