Diablo III - Part 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by hallryu, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    Got a sick weapon drop from act 4 tonight, 960dps 1H with 20% atk speed. Big upgrade for my WD and my old weapon just sold for 1.3m so happy days.

2. basel

basel Master Guru

GPU:
    asus 580gtx 950/2200
    is gtx 670m enough to run this game at max settings with 30+fps all the time?

3. rflair

rflair Don Coleus Staff Member

GPU:
    5700XT
    Yes.

4. death_samurai

death_samurai Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit 970 GTX jetstream
    Aren't the equipment sold by other players? That means that they actually found the equipment themselves while playing and buying them saves you time from trying to find them. I have sold rare items worth around a few hundred that i sold for like 50k.

5. Gaizokubanou

Gaizokubanou Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 7970
    Probably majority of the people who purchased D3. And I do mean the majority as in more than half of the people who purchased D3.

Not sure where you got your idea of majority from, unless you somehow undertook some really nice survey from good sample of the player base.

6. isidore

isidore Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080TI GamingOC
    Finished it..this game is a joke, i have never played a RPG that's so focking easy, sliced through the game like through a block of cheese. Also started nightmare my life barely drains when a horde of mobs hit me and when i unleash my barbarian powers they die fast. WTF!?

It took me and a friend less then 4 minutes to kick diablo's ass ( 4 focking minutes!!)

I don't know how some people say the game it's hard, it easy to easy, so easy that i'm gonna sell this joke (that doesn't have at least 1 motive to replay it) to recover some of my money....

**** you Blizzard, after 12 focking years this game had to have a story for each character individual. WE GOT RIPPED OFF people....big focking time.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2012
  7. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    LOL, try inferno, you'll be wiping all the time, the game is impossibly hard on inferno. I can kill diablo on normal in a few seconds, in inferno I die a lot. mobs have 500k + health, hit hard and elites are pretty much impossible. You really don't know what you're talking about.

8. Gaizokubanou

Gaizokubanou Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 7970
    Get to inferno... you know, the highest difficulty.

9. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    ROFL, playing the game on normal and nightmare and calling the game too easy. Inferno will slap you silly.

10. Dustpuppy

Dustpuppy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    integrated - fffffffuuuuu
    Made it past belial this morning and ran my first 5 stack lootbreaker on inferno today :). Drops were bad, but I made 100k (85k) off a 200 int chest.

I don't think I'll be playing this game long term. Although I love the kinematics of it, I absolutely loath some of the direction. Daiblo talks like a spoilt child, and to borrow from the forums "nothing says lord of terror like budding breasts and child bearing hips". It just breaks whatever little immersion I can manage.

But who knows maybe they'll get it fixed. I'm definitely not buying the expansion until I've seen it reviewed thoroughly.

For most gamers the game should have started on either nightmare or hell difficulty. As is playing through normal felt like watching a youtube video and having the game spoiled. It's annoying as hell to be forced to troll through two pointless difficulty levels to get to the actual game.

11. isidore

isidore Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080TI GamingOC
    what logic is that!?!? Of course i call it easy, cause even my girlfriend can finish it..it's a damn kids game period.. and it's not fun to play the game 3 damn times (slicing trough it without a problem..booring..) to get to the fun part..it's lame..

12. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Trust me, inferno isn't fun. And why are you surprised? Didn't you know you have to replay the game a few times to unlock higher difficulties?

13. isidore

isidore Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080TI GamingOC
    Yes but the lower difficulties were a bit of a challenge, in diablo 3 that doesn't exists. Also if you say that inferno is that hard then blizzard dev's are a bunch of retards. Going from easy to not possible isn't really intelligent.

14. StarvinMarvinDK

StarvinMarvinDK Maha Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 4070Ti 12GB
    All I know is, that there's a big difference between Nightmare and Hell difficulty :D

Gonna get fooked up the ass when hitting Inferno much :banana:

15. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    well, there's 2 difficulties in between normal and inferno. nightmare and hell are actually really enjoyable. Inferno is a joke, it's really only for the hardcore player who is willing to put in insane hours into grinding and farming. I don't think I'll be one of those. without really good gear inferno is just frustrating. I guess it's good that the devs designed inferno to be this hard though, because some players will play D3 for a million of hours and will appreciate their best gear being challenged. so yeah, it has it's place, but not for me I guess.

16. Lycronis

Lycronis Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1
    Did you not play Diablo 2? It isn't ANY different. To me, it sounds like you aren't very familiar with how the Diablo games are meant to be played. The game is designed specifically for the player to continue to replay the game, hence the stepped difficulty. It was never meant to be played through just once and then be done with it. Seems like you missed that point.

Yes, I agree with you that normal is pretty easy but I also feel like Blizzard made it that way to appeal to a much broader audience and not for the hard-core players that most of us on these forums seem to be. Nightmare is a little more challenging and you can die from time to time if you don't pay attention. Hell is a lot of fun and seems to have a good balance of effort versus reward, at least for me. Inferno can be brutal without the proper gear (which I don't have yet) and can prove to be very frustrating at times.

Regardless, I think it's pretty silly to complain about a game because you don't want to replay it, even though that is the entire point of the game to begin with. Besides, if you want to make it more challenging on the lower difficulties, try playing without using any good gear (or no armor, etc.) or try different play styles like using the wizard as a melee fighter instead of ranged, etc. Be creative, the game offers plenty of variety and choices to do it.

17. yelsewshane

yelsewshane Banned

GPU:
    Sapphire VaporX 290
    Those of you wanting to know how to do good in inferno it's easy !

Armor on all classes as base should have vitality and either str,dex,int based on what class your playing and most of all RESIST ALL and IAS

Weapons need IAS, weapon dmg%, life tap

and use a shield of atleast 25% block with the above stats and whola !

have fun

18. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    difference between hell and normal is pretty much hell to inferno :D

19. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    with 700 resist act 2 first quest is ****ing pain

20. Ryu5uzaku