Diablo III Beta

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by ElFishoIII, Sep 21, 2011.

1. ElFishoIII

ElFishoIII Guest

Is open! Send me your keys now! :nerd:

2. Zom51

Zom51 Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 680 4GB
    nothing for me :( maybe because i never played WOW in my life so blizzard decided to not give me :nerd: .. oh well!! bring the bf3 beta lol

3. Xzibit

Xzibit Banned

GPU:
    7970 Windforce
    Today for US, tomorrow for EU :D

4. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    It doesn't work like that. I played WoW for over 5 years and I never got invited to any of their betas.

5. UZ7

UZ7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    nVidia RTX 4080 FE
    The only beta I got into was Diablo II and SC2, I hear that this wave will be mostly Media people and also I think people with not so common system spec will have a higher chance. I would be excited if I did get into it but so many games coming out next month that I don't really mind if I dont get in :p

Last edited: Sep 21, 2011
  6. shoja

shoja Guest

GPU:
    2080 GAMING X TRIO
    This game is going to be beyond amazing!

7. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Guest

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    sure hope so.. its taken long enough, so I hope its nice and optimized. im a bit worried that it wont have the same feel or atmosphere as d2.. looking forward to it though!

8. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Super
    For real? Beta gonna be Open tomorrow for EU? My mate will be very happy :D

edit: its not open beta, closed beta has started so not everyone gets an invite ;)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2011
  9. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    The key would be nice, Blizzard :D

10. ElFishoIII

ElFishoIII Guest

I got into the last week of the SC2 beta so I've got my hopes up for this one. I need a new game :)

11. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    I have played wow for a couple of years in total, some sc2 too! Need a bloody key!

12. naike

naike Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus EAH5870
    I got into the SC2 beta (which I didn't like at all back then, and it gave me blue screens) with my old rig which was pretty average for a gaming pc back then.
    No betas for me at the moment :(

13. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    This is easily my most wanted game, I've been waiting for so many years. If I don't get into the beta I will cry like a little girl.

14. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    黃仁勳 stole my 4090
    I'm all but certain that beta keys for D3 will not be sent to any Canadians. They don't need anyone from here to test their servers.

I'm also quite certain that most the keys will be sent out to those with the typical pre-built **** hardware (on purpose rather than by random chance).

Everyone I know and their dogs want to try the beta, yet not a single one has gotten an invite.

15. Mkilbride

Mkilbride Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX470 1.2GB
    Well, I most likely won't get in. Even though Diablo is the reason I became a gamer really.

It's a must have game, really.

16. sdamaged99

sdamaged99 Guest

GPU:
    Asus TUF 6800XT
    As much as i hope it is, i just can't see it having the same atmosphere as Lord of Destruction. That game is STILL amazing now!

17. Mkilbride

Mkilbride Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX470 1.2GB
    And it's still 30$ at Walmart.

18. PearlChoco

PearlChoco Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 570 DirectCU II
    How Diablo III’s DRM _WILL_ Affect You

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/09/22/how-diablo-iiis-drm-will-affect-you/

I'm sorry but the author's right; I'm not buying this kind of crap, even if it's the best game in human history. I need to be able to pauze a game, and play it without internet connection. It's as simple as that. And if Blizzard is too money-hungry to deliver that, well then Torchlight 2 here I come.

19. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    I never pay much attention to people who are "outraged" and claim they won't buy an AAA game as 99% of the time they will. I still remember the boycott MW2 Steam group.

Missing out on what could be one of the best games ever because you can't pause it seems pretty dumb to me. As for needing an internet connection, who cares? I think my ISP has gone down for about 2 hours total in 2 years, big whoop.

20. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    im not going to loose any sleep over this as that drm wont affect me one bit.

but if your that concerned about not playing it offline, then give it a day or 2 after release and go hit the torrent sites. im pretty sure SKIDROW will have a solution for that.