Diablo 3 is it good?

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by moab600, Nov 25, 2014.

1. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    try 2500hrs+ on Counter Strike Source ;)

I must have sunk at least 500hrs+ into Oblivion and Morrowind, and at least 1000hrs+ into Skyrim.

D3 is an awesome game, I feel you need a group though. I get lonely too quickly in that game I always open my game up to the public though and let people join. Monsters and mobs get harder the more people that join and loot drops get MUCH better especially on the harder difficulties.

2. S.T.A.R.A.C.

S.T.A.R.A.C. Master Guru

GPU:
    HD 7970 3GB WindForce
    It doesn't worth to be explained.

3. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    yeah, we got the fact you don't like the game after your first post. no need to repeat yourself

in other words your just stirring sh1t again without having any worthy input. typical of someone like you.

4. play2lose

play2lose Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2 X Diamond 7970's
    I think it's the only game that hasn't lost my interested after a few hours within the past 2 years. And I've put much muchhh more than just a few hours in lol. Definitely worth the money.

Stopped playing before ROS came out, but got ultimate edition on PS3 and couch co-op with friends has been a blast.

5. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    same, it was my goty in 2012, 2013 and 2014. and I bought collector editions of everything on pc and PS4. Take my money blizzard, job well done.

6. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Be sure to get it with the RoS expansion. Easily the best act in the game and IMO it is worth just for the music alone.

7. chr!s

chr!s Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX™ 3080 TI
    http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=4895185&postcount=23

8. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Idk i got into PoE more easily. D3 is casual, i dont like that.

9. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    hmm i Like borderlands very much, pretty much best game came in years for me. Diablo 3 is same style but just RPG, so i guess i might give it a shot.

I'll wait till black friday maybe something happen there.

10. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    D3 is all about loot, 10x more so than borderlands.

btw, D3 and RoS are now both $19.99 straight from battle.net. that's $39.98 for everything you'll ever need for now.

not bad.

Just checked the UK prices, £16.49 each. I'm assuming the EU price will be 19.99 each. really good imo.

11. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    Borderlands is all about loot, classes Oz kits weapons everything. Do u need to grind much to get good loot?

12. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    That depends on how you look at it, don't make the mistake when starting out that Legendary/Set items are automatically better than rares, what's important is getting the right stats and not going overboard on health based kit unless you're specifically gearing a tank for group play -- which I'd not recommend until you've played for quite awhile.

Depending on the class you're playing and your goals, it shouldn't take horribly long to gear decently. You should be able to get the better set pieces/bonuses for your class fairly quickly, and they can make a massive difference for most classes. That should probably be your first goal, which means running Torment bounties and Rifts as soon as possible. It's also starting Grifts as soon as you get a drop also, as they scale to level and will net you some pretty nice gems. You'll find that you'll more or less get the specific items you want without much hassle, where you'll spend time is getting versions of them with the right stats.

Once you settle on a class and take it to 70 let us know, there's plenty of people here happy to help. It shouldn't take you long really, probably faster to run bounties but since it's your first time playing I'd recommend playing through the story first.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  13. goat1

goat1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 4090 Strix OC
    Don't do it!
    The game is a boring grind.
    You just fill your bag with worthless stuff most of the time.
    Your left mouse finger will get tired and you will need a new mouse before you finish the game.
    All the classes play very similar.
    After you see the same level 20 times you will get bored and quit.
    Divine Divinity Original Sin is much better with less bugs..

Disclaimer,most of what I said was BS.. And I've never played Divine Divinity Original Sin.. Hope this helps :p

14. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    haha ok i consider all thank you very much.