DHzer0point 0.7803 Released

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA Modified Drivers' started by PoopyTheJ, Sep 4, 2005.

1. hey_moe

hey_moe Member Guru

GPU:
    Evga 295 GTX / 1792MB
    I have a question on Flight Simulator 2004. When I try and change the 600x800 to 1024x768 it looks like it trys to do it then it goes back to the 600x800...any suggestion.......oh yea on the desk top that changed fine....Mike

2. pr0digal jenius

pr0digal jenius Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX 6800GT 387/1.07
    I'll try and look into the flight sim issue, but that oftens eems to be an nvidia/flight sim problem, not a tweak problem. (and it's always flight sim...dunno what ti is about that one)

As for your "DHzer0point uninstall issue" nitebird, I'll look into it tomorrow, but I don't recall having that issue, to be honest(i'm SEVERAL beta builds down the road though, but I'll go back to the 7803 release set and take a look and report back when i find a fix) My sincerest apologies for any headaches this has caused you or anyone else, as this somehow didn't crop up as an issue in beta testing :-/

Like I said, I'm gone for the weekend(on my mother's machine) and will get back to you tomorrow evening.

3. CASH

CASH Member Guru

GPU:
    Evga 8600GT
    Yeah with the uninstall problem im having it too.I have uninstalled it but my card is always call fx5500 dhzeropoint and i dont know how to get rid of it but it is very annoying :(

4. hey_moe

hey_moe Member Guru

GPU:
    Evga 295 GTX / 1792MB
    Thanks for the fast response. I tried everything I could to get them to work but no go. After reading what everyone had to say about them I was looking forward to installing them. I know there is a work around this but I can't figure it out. FS 2004 and the flight programs are the only games I use. I know the other guys are into the other 3d games and I usually read what they have to say before I install the beta drivers..lol.:p I had no problem reinstalling the 78.01 drivers...I had read that some were having some issues in that area after removing these drivers...will hang in there to ya find a fix.Thanks for your hard work...Mike

Last edited: Oct 2, 2005

5. pr0digal jenius

GPU:
    XFX 6800GT 387/1.07
    OK guys, we're looking into why this set seems to be handling card IDs/Strings differently...stay tuned

6. VDaishi

VDaishi Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 7800GT x2
    I found that in C:\WINDOWS\inf directory the dh inf was in there so i just deleted that and it never came up again. The inf may be named something else so just do a search for a word or phrase in the file and search for dhzer0point or something and it should come up no prob.

7. Nomadik

Nomadik Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA 7800 GS KO
    Ok problem happened to me again after another driver switch guess DC Pro didn't clean out the zer0point reference. Tried what VDaishi said in the post above that didn't work either till I realized the 0 in zer"0"point is the number not the letter. Found the inf file and deleted now all is well. :)

8. VDaishi

VDaishi Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 7800GT x2
  9. PoopyTheJ

PoopyTheJ Member Guru

GPU:
    X1800XT Crossfire Edition
    ok, problem with the installer then and the inf I'll make sure to fix that in future releases, thanks for the feedback guys and sorry for the problem, this should have shown up in beta testing but got overlooked. We are currently not having this problem at all with current beta build with the fix applied so hopefully future releases will be a non-issue...

10. pr0digal jenius

GPU:
    XFX 6800GT 387/1.07