DHzer0point 0.7803 Released

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA Modified Drivers' started by PoopyTheJ, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Davy1shoe

Davy1shoe Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGATitanXsuper clockedX2
    Im getting 90fps with all my setting on utra high,
    but with these drivers would drop to below 30fps

2. Fulgore04

Fulgore04 Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS Geforce 980 Strix
    Drivers provide good iq and performance increase, keep up the good work, whatever you guys do to these drivers its magic :) looking forward to the next set

Last edited: Sep 9, 2005
  3. AnthraxPants

AnthraxPants Banned

GPU:
    XFX 4890HD 1GB
    They work great for me too. The lag problem with BF2 is due to all the bugs DICE have not fixed yet. Try running BF2 in low priority, you can make a bat file and place it in your BF2 folder then make a shortcut to the batfile and start BF2 with that. Open notepad and paste this into it

@echo off
    start /belownormal bf2

then name it lowpriobf2.bat and copy it to your BF2 folder then make a shortcut to this file and use an icon of your choice (BF2 icon can be found on CD) to make it look pretty. Now you can cut and paste the shortcut where ever you like and start BF2 below normal priority so it doesn't hog all the resources from your connection.

I have not noticed any drop in frame rates and have had no lag at all in the last week.

Thanks to scat for this tip, it is easy to do and works wonders so try it yourselves then all thank scat for fixing your lag problem.

My 6800 GT runs great at only 50 C idle temp and maybe 57-58 C under load. Use cab cleaner before cleaning nvidia files when you are in safe mode with Driver Cleaner or you could get a driver conflict which will give you high temps and crashes. If these are unstable for you stick to the beta 78.03 if you have a 6800 GT as they are very stable.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2005
  4. Davy1shoe

Davy1shoe Master Guru

GPU:
    I cant get this to work is it all there and correct?

5. PoopyTheJ

PoopyTheJ Member Guru

GPU:
    X1800XT Crossfire Edition
  6. asiandiscovery

asiandiscovery Member

GPU:
    GeForce 5900
    these are the best drivers i have ever used. good job guys, keep up the great drivers.

7. Davy1shoe

Davy1shoe Master Guru

GPU:
  8. stealth17

stealth17 Member

GPU:
    eVGA 7800gtx
    what does running it in low priority benefit you?

9. PoopyTheJ

PoopyTheJ Member Guru

GPU:
    Keeps the game from hogging all system resources, allowing your network and sound subsystems to have enough resources to do their job.

10. AnthraxPants

AnthraxPants Banned

GPU:
    XFX 4890HD 1GB
    Um, PoopyTheJ has a 6800GT so I don't know why people are saying that these guys don't have one. You just have to look at his specs, they are on the right.

I thought that was a pretty simple explanation of how to make a shortcut to the bat file, sorry if I confused you.

11. rclenhardt

rclenhardt Master Guru

GPU:
    BFG Geforce6800 GT OC 256MB DDR3
    These drivers have been very stable with excellent IQ for my BFG 6800 GT OC card. Thank you for your work and time.

12. ShalaShaska

ShalaShaska Member

GPU:
    MSI 6600GT (VTD-128 AGP)[500/1000]
    Wow, These drivers Own, hardcore... It nearly Doubled my CSS Stress Test Score...

Ran at:
    1024x768
    Models: Low
    Textures: Medium
    Shader: High
    Shadows: Low
    2x AA
    Trilinear Filtering (0x AF)
    Simple Reflections (water looks good enough anyways)
    Oh and It was in DX 8.1 mode

I couldnt believe my eyes, I usually got 40 or less FPS, but now its a near constant 80 with no shutter or dropouts...

Thanks alot for this kickass set!

13. Scooperman

Scooperman Master Guru

GPU:
    2xBFG 7900GTX OC 512 @670/1640
    Didn't help for me. Froze up solid at the first sign of action. Had to do a hard reset.

I'm working with PoopyTheJ unofficially (for the moment) and look forward to sorting out this 7 series card issue some of us are having.

14. rclenhardt

rclenhardt Master Guru

GPU:
    BFG Geforce6800 GT OC 256MB DDR3
    Today, system froze and the mouse quit working. Also, what is the PCI latency tool that it asks you to install with this driver??

15. pr0digal jenius

pr0digal jenius Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX 6800GT 387/1.07
    setting the latency to 64 helps some people avoid the stuttering in games like HL2...but, heh, that tool will be obsolete as of the next release ;)

16. Albatross

Albatross Master Guru

GPU:
    Leadteck 6600GT AGP (500/
    WTF?!?!?

hey..see my sistem i running CS source stress test with all maximun....i get 80 fps with this drivers...and with 4xaa/8xaa 60/70 fps! (limited by CPU)

17. flexmaster

flexmaster Maha Guru

GPU:
    Saphire X1800XT 512mb/ 6800 GO
    Well when I installed these, I was sceptical about the shimmering fix, especially on the 6 series. But when I started up some games that I had shimmering in before, I noticed that it was much better now, its almost gone, just almost though. I tested my last drivers on high quality and these on high and theres deffinetelly an improvment. Some games also play smoother now, especially the FEAR demo, it used to stop quite a bit and the frame rate dropped below 30, now it stays at 30 or higher and I dont get almost any stopping. I like the mobile support also, so I use them on my 6800Go.

Nice Drivers, Keep up the Good Work.

18. Lozeritis

Lozeritis Member Guru

GPU:
    (2x) ATI 4870 1GB XFire
    I got my new system running so I thought I'd give these a go on my 7800GTX...

Ya, they cause BF2 to lag as if I lacked RAM for high textures (same behavior).

With DNA 77.77's I run BF2 at 1600x1200(72hz) with all setting modded to "UltraHigh" + 4 sample AA. With Vsync locked my FPS never leaves 72.

So ya, sadly it is the drivers--just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in.

19. PoopyTheJ

PoopyTheJ Member Guru

GPU:
    We're currently investigating the BF2 lag and are working on it next release will definitely be fixed.

20. GameMusicRulez

GameMusicRulez Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS V9999GT (6800gt) 256bit, 256mb
    the lag problem also happens on ut2004 with these drivers...