Deus Ex: Mankind Divided?

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Vidik

Vidik Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1070 Gaming Z
    Just finished my pacifist run, 40.7 hrs according to steam, done all sidequests I could find, there are probably more. Really really loved it, yes like it was said hundred times ending could be better but overall Mankind Divided is an amazing experience, worthy successor to Human Revolution and a solid Deus Ex game. Gonna do lethal playthrough after they add DX12 support:grin:

2. Ouzo

Ouzo Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1080Ti Gaming X
    I think he is referencing HR in there.

I was so waiting for this game. Now have to wait for a year for all dlc/patches in and probably by in sale.

3. nateluthje

nateluthje Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus strix 1080 SLI
    Ultra, 4K res, MSAA - OFF, Contact Hardening Shadows - OFF. Pretty much runs 60Fps, except for a few dips down to 48-50fps. Doesn't really bother me much though, G-sync takes care of that. From what I've played (so far)

4. TDurden

TDurden Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 390 Nitro
    Thats a good amount of gameplay. I am playing through HR DC now and near the ending have clocked 38 hrs.

5. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 Ti
    Do you even have the game, or are you simply making assumptions because "it's fun to hate" on the game?

With my 970, I'm using a mix of High, Very High and 1080p and running a solid 60fps with no dips, stutters or hitches.
    And, Nixxes are one of the better studios doing PC ports these days. Their work on Tomb Raider and Human Revolution was great.

6. mindaz3

mindaz3 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 64
    I think Human Revolution is one of the best optimized games out there for it's time. I have played it on my mid range PC and later on a laptop and managed to get smooth 60fps on maximum settings back in the day.

7. Damien_Azreal

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 Ti
    Agreed.
    HR was a fantastic PC title. Same with Tomb Raider.
    And even Thief and Rise of the Tomb Raider... were great PC ports. They had a few issues, but were still great PC ports.

8. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 2070 Super
    He's talking cr*p, I am playing well over console resolutions with a 980GTX everything at Ultra and the game is rock solid at 60FPS, the only time it dips below that is during the cut scenes which seem to be locked at 30FPS.

9. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RX580 XTR 8GB
    Why are you lying? We saw the benchmarks. No way 980 can get 60fps on Ultra settings, it does not even have enough Vram for Ultra.

That said, some people are waiting for 5th and dx12 update before buying the game.

10. Havel

Havel Master Guru

GPU:
    450GTS
    Yeah 60fps rock solid, on 720p:wanker:
    Preordered it and still didn't play :D
    BTW how much VRAM the game uses on Ultra without MSAA?

11. Damien_Azreal

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 Ti
    Yeah, because benchmarks are always, 100% accurate and factual showings of how a game will run. Without fail.

Right?

I have never, never had one of those type of benchmarks ever be accurate. Normally, performance seems lower in said benchmarks then what I encounter while playing.

Hell, even the in game benchmark isn't reliable.

And, really, why are people acting like there's some huge conspiracy around this game and it's performance?
    All of my friends on STEAM with the game have said it's running great. None of them are having any performance issues.

This very flawed idea that a few websites posted a couple benchmarks and so... nobody can have a smooth experience. Ever.
    Some are starting to put the same skewed look at benchmarks people put on reviews. They are not definitive, factual, word of God statements.

12. Witcher29

Witcher29 Maha Guru

GPU:
    3080 Gaming X Trio
    On my card on full HD about 6900 mb on vram, with everything on ultra.
    And system ram about 11 gb.

13. Devilhunter12

Devilhunter12 Banned

GPU:
    GTX 980 Ti Lightning
  14. Havel

Havel Master Guru

GPU:
    450GTS
    In SLI?
    980GTX can't run it at1080p60.
    Do you have this game? How it runs? Also rock solid?

I'm waiting DX12 update. Hope it will show some miracles:nerd:

15. Witcher29

Witcher29 Maha Guru

GPU:
    3080 Gaming X Trio
    No without sli.

Latest nvidia drivers and vram useage in SLi is broken atm.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016

16. N1GhTW4lK3R

N1GhTW4lK3R Master Guru

GPU:
    SLI 980Ti
    Gsync doesn't seem to work in SLi mode.

Have someone found a fix for that?

17. Havel

Havel Master Guru

GPU:
    450GTS
    OK. Thanks:)

18. Damien_Azreal

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 Ti
    Here's my STEAM profile.
    So, yes I do have it.

Also, as I said before... yes, it's running great. A rock solid 60fps constantly. I've had no stutters, hitches or dips.
    1080p, settings at High/Very High with Chromatic Aberration and Sharpening Off.

And yes, because of common sense... I disabled MSAA. I'm using the in game TAA option. MSAA is naturally very resource heavy, it's only common sense that if you use MSAA, regardless of hardware, it's going to be a sizeable hit to performance.

19. Witcher29

Witcher29 Maha Guru

GPU:
    3080 Gaming X Trio
    No sharpening and TAA dude xD,u can barly see a clear image without sharpening, it looks really dull and low-res with it off, just ugly.

20. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 G1 Gaming
    I don t understand what ur saying, are u underestimating the 970 by saying that u should put sharpening on and that it won t be able to run the game with it on? Because these are optimizatiin issues and definitely the game isnt worth purchasing a new gpu for these things, thats how pc ports have become lately, 1 setting can mess up without much visual difference, ur 1080 is strong but don t underestimate the 970, and yes all benchmarks i have seen are not accurate because simply i ve had zero issues so far maxing some games i have, best example maxing rise of tomb raider at 1080p