Dets 43:81...!

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Glow Worm, Apr 1, 2003.

1. BladeRunner

BladeRunner Guest

GPU:
    Asus 1080Ti STRIX
    errr vasot ,ssshhh,it was a joke and it was aprils fool day ,if you fell for it ,then its your problem ,I fell 2 ,and to be honest i laughed my ass off ,nice one glow worm,was maybe the only good joke on that day.

2. JAGGEDUK

JAGGEDUK Guest

haha, luckily i didnt see this thread in time, altho I probably would of clicked the link out of curiosity.

Was funny **** reading all the flames tho and then all the apologies, hehe, wp.

On a final note all that is left to say is you was PWNED big time!!!!

3. vasot

vasot Guest

It was good only for you.....as it seems

When your computer crash from a "joke" like that then we will see how funny will be for you.....

Well enough with these idiots "joke"

Let's change to a thread with some serious comments and "SOME" smart people in it

4. justreading

justreading New Member

hahahaha

keke babo nim -_o

its a hard thing having to restart a pc if it crashes ;)

no wonder u was pissed but the horrible and terrible god aweful joke, i mean,.. its disgraceful... maybe we should ban him from every website, track him dwn in real life and stone him.. with all the terrible things happening in the world today and he would even dare to make a joke on the day of the prankster, april 1st, is a disgrace... HOW DARE he!!!

:ban: him ? i dont think so.. what you need to get is one of these :toke:
    and chill dude

5. serAph

serAph Guest

this thread should be closed

6. Slippery

Slippery Guest

GPU:
    EVGA/1080 GTX ACX3
    Can't touch this!

7. RES

RES Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 290
    Ummmm. I thought it was pretty funny.

Some folks get very upset when the joke is on them.........kinda a "pride" thing, ya know. Nice one.

RES

:p

8. vasot

vasot Guest

It's not about <Proud>

It's about "CRASHING YOUR PC" because of a joke like these

I think you need to READ AGAIN before you POST

Not a nice one at all...

9. vasot

vasot Guest

I am chill DUDE...but you seem to try continuing these conversation...

You liked his <<JOKE>>
    Good for you i guess......You seem to have the same -spirit- maybe you have a relationship of some short...Maybe brothers if not something closer :rolleyes:
    REALLY CLOSE relationship if you understand what i mean.......:rolleyes:
    (now that was funny at least for me :D)

You have made your <<point>> now please STFU and lets change Thread AND subject

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2003
  10. serAph

serAph Guest

hellloooo? moderators? this is wasting space on this forum! Close it!

11. vasot

vasot Guest

Exactly my point about these stupid thread from my first post in here

DELETE IT FROM THE FACE OF EXISTENCE

12. serAph

serAph Guest

seriously. It isnt april fools anymore! It wasnt even funny in the first place!

13. DemonNeno

DemonNeno Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus 9600GT
    You guys are retards. Just kiddin.. But it's sooo funny! Vasot, i understand you might've had problems before with similar situations but, you both need to calm down. Perhaps some friggin' anger management or something.

Worm, you're quite a kidder huh? GO F*CK YOURSELF! No, just kidding. rofl, i love jokes.. they're awesome... However, Vasot is certainly not impressed with your joke.. I dunno, stick up the arse or just plain not wanting his system to crash because of a mere "joke". Take it the way you'd wish. Live and learn from it though.

As far as the both of you, keep up all that stooping down to 2nd grade talk while you bi*ch and moan at one another like 2nd grader! I don't understand society.. Not even when it's a society thousands of miles away from my own!

Jokes are jokes are jokes are jokes. You dig deep enough and someone will always get offended. To yell at each other on forums like 2 year olds.. sheesh... He said it was a joke, leave it be... and please, DO NOT point fingers at people for what caused your crash 2 months ago. Very not cool. Unless you can prove it with something other then a motive to pull april fool pranks but, you can't and so don't bother saying that.

PS - I'm 20 and enjoy jokes.. I'm 20 and enjoy the company of some 2nd graders too... however, being 20 means I begin to realize how adults should behave and interact... and neither of you showed either good qualities.. and let me guess, your reply will have something to do with your.... <shut yer mouth neno!>

Stop arguing... or face the sentence of LAMERS! :eek:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2003
  14. Midas

Midas Guest

So what if it's just an april fool?!?!
    I thought it was funny. If you keep posting in it to say how much it annoyed you then it will stay at the top (Silly buggers).
    If people click on the first post then they know it's an april fool and can just ignore it, it doesn't take that much time.
    If it is still fooling people then ****ing big up the person who started it.

I loved it and still have to think twice before clicking on it thinking it;s a new driver (Yeah, I'm a dumb bastard)
    Big respect. Here,have a tomcat: :tomcat:

15. cooptroop4

cooptroop4 Master Guru

GPU:
    BFG NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GS OC 256MB
    six days later and you people are still going on about this, the person who posted this hasn't even been here since the first...
    chill out, lets tweak and bench mark instead......
    coop:D :D :D :D

16. DemonNeno

DemonNeno Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus 9600GT
    NO! I CAN'T LEAVE THIS ALONE! IT'S HORRIBLE!!! HOOORRRIIBLE! THINK OF ALL THE INNOCENT CREATURES THAT DIED FOR THIS NONSENSE!!!

BAMBI!! NOOOO!!!

17. bourbon

bourbon Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Raedon 9800 flashed to pro
    Close it anyway. People are taking this too seriously and making a big deal out of nothing.

18. serAph

serAph Guest

I didnt even bother reading the last 4 posts --

PEOPLE. THIS IS A DEAD THREAD. DONT POST TO IT.

19. ataxy

ataxy Member Guru

GPU:
    gtx 275 1gb
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

20. Romen

Romen Master Guru

GPU:
    5900XT Xpertvision
    Ok, i wont reply to it again...

*grins*

:D