Detroit: Become Human System Requirements - Uses Vulkan

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    How much went player base around the world up? Economics are lost on some people.

And it is not that I like steam that much. It is about disliking Epic's instability. In 10 years I do expect steam to be around and delivering games. I can't say same about Epic Launcher.

2. Koniakki

Koniakki Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 1080Ti FE
    lol.. So people who don't like or don't want to use/install Epic or it's software, are now automatically considered as having something against Devs or "wanting" them to have/make less profit... geez

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
    Aura89 and metagamer like this.
  3. metagamer

metagamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Dual 4070 OC
    crybabies

Koniakki likes this.
  4. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    Oi oi, can we not turn every topic about a game coming to the epic store into "EGS BAD BAD BAD?"

5. warlord

warlord Guest

GPU:
    Null
    Have you ever coded for free? 9 of 10 people in these forums here do not know what programming is, just gaming and benchmarking, you are not authorized to criticize developer of anything. Just for your info. If they demand more profit or they feel like it, it is their call not ours.

6. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    I guess the trigger is when someone says "too bad it's Epic only, might consider it on Steam" and someone then writes a defensive reply including only basic arguments instead of the whole picture :)

Anyway, I was this close on buying it for PS4 (tried the demo, wow!) but finally didn't and will now have to sell my PS4 due to lack of time. So great news that it's coming to PC even if it is EGS exclusive. I truly hope EGS will be a far better product in a few months (if they manage to deliver according to the roadmap).