Destiny

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by WhiteLightning, Feb 17, 2013.

1. anxious_f0x

anxious_f0x Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 3090
    Requests are showing up now, I've accepted those that have added me, something was eating my friends list last night.

2. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Maha Guru

GPU:
    Strix 2080TI 11gb
    guys add me.

User name is oduh

Thats an o not a zero.

I need help doing the house of glass mission on venus. Need at least 6 ppl in a fireteam for that.

3. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA RTX 2070
    Yea................ good luck with that. lol

4. faded

faded Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte HD7970 OC
    Those damn ascendant shards are almost impossible to get. I can't get past 27 until I get some more. Started leveling up a Hunter instead

5. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)
  6. Teflondon

Teflondon Member

GPU:
    Asus GTX 980
    Oh man, hope I don't run into those.

7. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti
    Yeah dude, same here, nearly 28 and need shards now too to progress.

8. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti
    If you guys want to lvl alts, do it now while the queens bounties are here.
    I got from lvl6-20 in 1 day with doing all the bounties, and i haven't even done all story missions in that period.

Btw, can you get the strangers rifle only once? cause i didn't get it on my hunter and i'm not sure if i missed a story mission.
    If you haven't done a story mission it would have blinked on the map right?

9. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti
    I think strikes is the faster way, you always get a reward at the end with light.
    And do the queen's bounties to get queen's wrath, then you'll get a legendary from doing queen's wrath mission.
    Every mission gives you a legendary, only head and chest armor and you might get lucky and get a weapon too.

I can help you do queen's wrath if you want, it's really hard if you aren't 24+.
    I usually only do the mission on earth wich is fast and easier then the others.

10. anxious_f0x

anxious_f0x Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 3090
    Really struggling to get past level 20, seems nothing I do drops anything decent to increase my light.

11. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    I'll be off wednesday/thursday so I'll do some bounties (unless Shadow of Mordor takes up a lot of my time). I'll appreciate any help with whatever I'm doing in Destiny though ;)

12. War child

War child Master Guru

GPU:
    Gainward 980Ti SLI
    Really dislike that there is no matchmaking to the weekly heroics. Id much prefer they added the matchmaking but made the instance harder.

Everytime I try searching online for groups made for destiny its always PS4 clans etc.. go figure :p

13. faded

faded Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte HD7970 OC
    Do the Queen's missions, guaranteed legendary armor. If you can get someone to help you get through them as they can be rather tough.

14. Zeppo

Zeppo Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 560Ti / Sony 40-EX723
    Also raise your Vanguard and Crucible levels then you can just buy legendary gear.

Also, Xur sells Exotic gear for Strange Coins though he only shows up on the weekends....

15. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    I did get the Vanguard rep to level 2 and got some armor. All the pieces give 18 light. Where do you get ones with more?

16. Zeppo

Zeppo Maha Guru

GPU:
    Well this is where the grinding starts. If you click Y (Triangle on PS4 I think) on your equipment you can upgrade them so long as you have the right materials to do so. When you upgrade armour the amount of light increases. I think the last part of the upgrade tree always needs ascendant shards and iron or helium. To upgrade legendary weapons you will need ascendant energy but you do not get light points for upgrading weapons.

Ascendant shards are a bitch to get - there are a few ways to get them:

The easiest way before the last patch was to get Queen's Wrath armor and just dismantle it but they got rid of that :(

I'm a level 28 warlock, and although I have yet to complete the Vault of Glass, it feels like I have reached the end of the game since there is no real advantage of grinding all the way up to level 30 at the moment that I can see.

Does anybody know when the next patch is going to be released?

17. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti
    I can help you with the weekly of you want, need it myself too.

And damn i just a awesome new ship from a random chest, golden one with missile launchers on the wings.

No idea what to do with my 156 vanguard marks, i already have the best gear apart from raid gear.

I feel like that the Juju exotic rifle is very underpowered, it does half the damage of the one i got from Xur.

18. Zeppo

Zeppo Maha Guru

GPU:
    you can use the Vanguard marks to buy gear and then dismantle it for ascendant shards to upgrade your current gear or save them for when they inevitably have better gear available.

I'm currently doing the quest for Bad JuJu but my hand cannon is so powerful I'm not sure if I'll use it :\

19. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti
    Oh damn you're right, i totally forgot. :bang:

20. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA RTX 2070
    Was down at my local Gamestop earlier talking to the one employee. Asked if he was enjoying Destiny. He told me that he wants to get into it, but he's got so many other games to play first. After he says that, another guy in the store is like "Don't do it... don't get Destiny". He asked why, and the guy said "There's not a lot of story in it". Right there i just said "No... there's quite a bit of story in it. You just actually have to LISTEN. The Ghost reveals the vast majority of the story in both the loading sequence as well as while you're roaming around. Just because they didn't cram storyline in your face with cinematic after cinematic, like with Halo, doesn't mean there was no story."

People really need to pay attention to stuff.