Destiny 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by harkinsteven, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Evileh

Evileh Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus 2080 Duel OC 8
    servitor

KissSh0t likes this.
  2. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    Ah, yes i know what you mean. ;)

3. Whiplashwang

Whiplashwang Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080Ti
    Anyone here get HDR to work? It looks like crap when I turn it on and when I try to adjust the white point the 3 icons aren't even visible. I notice if I alt tab and reenter the game in works for about 3 seconds then stops again.

4. haste

haste Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 @ 2.1GHz
    Last night I had 2 disconnects in the middle of story missions. Really awesome being disconnected from a solo game... love it.

5. Daminen3

Daminen3 New Member

GPU:
    4GB
    That looks really cool. Interesting in playing this one.

6. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
    FYI, you were right about the Collections tab :) Cool gun btw, looks like a Luger ^^

anxious_f0x likes this.
  7. Evileh

Evileh Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus 2080 Duel OC 8
    Yeah I just picked up the sister gun to it. Fang. You use drang to charge fang they work in tandum. Acutally they work well together.

8. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Apparently this Pulse is solid

I've used it a bit and like it but I might try and grind it with the Multikill clip and Feeding Frenzy. Been also playing with the Vigilance Wing ( without the catalyst ) and that gun packs some serious punch in pvp but its effectiveness goes down fast the further you are from your target whereas I find the Go Figure a more solid allrounder.

9. anxious_f0x

anxious_f0x Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti SLi
    Good to hear :D

10. haste

haste Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 @ 2.1GHz
    Has anyone here tried to play with Garden Progeny 1 scout rifle? It has really interesting rhythm in shooting, combined with high damage and extremely high stability. It's head buster :)

[​IMG]

Repo Man likes this.

11. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    I'd use that just for the looks! Where did you get it ?

BTW. Iron Banana started today and the matchmaker feels like its all over the shop. I had to endure 4 losses until I got into a few winning games. Did 5 rounds of comp as well and those were all losses so yeah... Boy did I pick the wrong week to stop sniffing glue! :eek:

12. anxious_f0x

anxious_f0x Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti SLi
    You get it from the weapons forge on Mercury, forget what you actually have to do to unlock it however, theres a few pretty special guns you can get from there.

13. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    Found this weapon today, not sure if it's rare? never seen those perks before....

*edit*

How do I get Bright Dust? I looked it up and it said I have to do Gambit or Crucible so I did quite a few of.... I think it's Gambit that I was doing over and over where you have to kill the different monsters and the other team can invade and kill you, but I didn't get any Bright Dust.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
  14. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    You need to get a bounty for gambit to gain some bright dust,...afaik theres 2 daily bounties which give bright dust, too.

btw. its not rare, its legendary :D :p

KissSh0t likes this.
  15. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    What does that mean?

I think purple means better than the standard color... I've basically just been looking at the numbers and if something has a higher attack number I figured it was better.

16. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    What he basically means is blue = rare, purple= legendary and yellow is exotic

17. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    Ohhh... I understand now... I was meaning if the weapon having those two perks was rare, the crucible masterwork thing.

18. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    Yes i know what you meant with that, thats why i used the smilies ;) i dont know what the perks are only because of their symbols, text would be better. ;)

and just a questions, do you do bounties at all? Thats how you get cores and leg shards, cos you are low on them ;)

19. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    I have not done bounties yet... still much to learn xD

20. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    KissSh0t
    You should always accept and get all bounties from the npc on the planet and the tower, they only cost glimmer. And glimmer you can only have 250k max. which i constantly hit, so no harm in spending a few hundred glimmer, but you can only have like 80 bounties max or i dunno. All i know theres a cap.

You should also do them from the beginning to get the items for the regarding npc to gain reputation to get engrams. Especially Vanguard/Strike and Gunsmith for armor/weapon mods which you also get for filling the reputation bar.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
    KissSh0t likes this.