1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Destiny 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by harkinsteven, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti Gaming X
    I'll personally wait until it's available on Steam and then play the sh*t out of it instead of grinding now. I prefer to have it fresh when the expansion is released. There are other games that require my attention at the moment :p

2. Stone Gargoyle

Stone Gargoyle Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 G1
    Several Destiny 2 players who upgraded to a Ryzen 3000 series CPU are reporting that the game will not load properly. It's not clear what is causing the hiccup, though the good news is that Bungie is aware of the problem and is looking into it.

AMD's new Ryzen 3000 series CPUs landed on store shelves just yesterday. Given that it has only been a day since release, it's not clear how widespread the problem is with Destiny 2.

https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/bungie-is-investigating-why-destiny-2-wont-run-on-ryzen-3000-pcs/

3. haste

haste Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 @ 2.1GHz
    Engineers at AMD don't play Destiny 2? :)

4. spajdrik

spajdrik Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX580 8GB
    Probably waiting for STEAM release :p

5. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX GTX 1080
    Finding the menagerie hard to get really interested in. The menagerie itself...there is no "losing." You'll always get to the boss fight and final chest...just a matter of how long it takes. I have runes coming out my ears now. The raid mechanics are overly complicated...passing the blessed buff on and so on. Shadowkeep is the last chance am giving Destiny. I am pissed at myself for actually having paid for the Mercury expansion back then. Cannot get into the grind for Mountaintop or Recluse. The grind for the now defunct Redrick's Broadsword killed my interest in Crucible. 21% Delirium basically accomplished the same thing towards Gambit.

6. Supertribble

Supertribble Master Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti/Radeon VII
    Zen 2 also won't run Crysis. :mad:

7. Holocron

Holocron Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 850M / 4GB
    Awesome game. Best sci-fi game for me.

8. spajdrik

spajdrik Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX580 8GB
    Btw. for making Destiny 2 to work on ryzen 3000, you need new bios for your mobo ;)