1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Destiny 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by harkinsteven, Mar 23, 2017.

1. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    Sigh.... really?... there goes my excitement if true.

2. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    Yeah, such a heavy investment by a Chinese company known for sh1t ... nothing would change. Anyway, I never played Halo and I found D1 & 2 to be boring so I couldn't care less for Bungie if they frack around a third time. Activision's bad day is good to laugh at least :p Now if Respawn could do something about their relationship with EA, that would be great.

3. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    ^ and Raven break free from CoD ie. ActiBlizzard too.

Then they both could work with Bungie on D3 and self-publish it as a joint-venture, make the best game ever, and make millions while ActiBlizzard, EA and the likes get nothing...

no stupid mechanics, no DLC, no microtransactions, no bullshit.

Of course then cows could fly as well but one can hope...

lucidus likes this.
  4. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1080Ti Gaming X
    I wish game developers had the financial means to also publish their own games to make sure their vision is unscathed by greedy publishers. Maybe if piracy didn't exist?

5. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 Ti
    If Raven ever broke away from Activision... I wouldn't want them to follow another studio.
    I would want to see Raven return to their own projects.

They've spent too many years working on other people's stuff already.

6. MarkyG

MarkyG Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Twn Frozr IV GTX 1070
    I hope Raven make's a new Soldier of Fortune game. Cauldron's SoF Payback's terrible memories are still etched in my brain.

7. emperorsfist

emperorsfist Member Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1080 8Gb
    Yeah, Raven is WASTED on making CoD. I mean those guys made Soldiers of Fortune, Hexen, Heretic, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Singularity, etc. They should make a classic FPS, seeing how those have made a comeback in the past years!

8. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 Ti
    Even more annoying knowing they had plans for a Singularity 2. :(
    Also... they didn't make Return to Castle Wolfenstein, that was made by Nerve and Grey Matter. Raven made Wolf 2009. Which, an underrated game IMO.

9. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    Yeah obviously work on their own stuff. I just had a kind of joke going on in there...

10. emperorsfist

emperorsfist Member Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1080 8Gb
    Oops, got those two mixed up! Yeah, Wolf 2009 is a bit underrated, but it does have issues when played in vanilla. They've imported too many CoD features into what should have been a classic FPS (autoregen, slower movement with short sprint meter, etc) and the free roam aspect of the city was there, but should have offered more venues of actually avoiding the patrols (there is even a character ingame that tells you that you can use the sewers and roofs to sneak around, but those are very short and don't really offer much help). I also didn't like that the enemies were weak (HP-wise). The game gets much better when using the Retrostein mod, though.