Demon’s Souls

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by Havel, Sep 17, 2020.

1. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    i was never fan of these games, till i really started play bloodborne, i enjoyed it so i got Dark Souls remastered for ps4 1/2/3 and started playing them and enjoyed them too.. Sadly i got distracted by dragon dogma so i play that on pc currently...

I really need to finish the game i started before i get distracted

2. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    What's Dragon Dogma like? Dark Souls?

3. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    not like dark souls.

Hard to explain Kinda like hack n slash? L1 + X,Y,B R1 + X, Y, B for 6 total attacks Most recent game i can think of similar type combat is Dragon age : Inquisition

Can have 1 to 3 Companion pawns (your pawn) levels with you the other 2 if get then have to be constantly swaped out (online mode), Pawn 3 and 4 dont get update while in your party( not sure about this) and are only update when the owns of that pawn at sleep at inn (updates pawn stats). Level net you point to put in to the class of your choice which there are 9 of and you can swap between as you see fit once you learn the skill it can be use with the other class so long it a skill that class uses.

Market as RPG i dont really see it one more of Action RPG. Has Dragons And main dragon has something you want back.

pretty good character creation better then Dark souls and Bloodborne imo i didnt play 2 or 3 yet. cause like said i got sidetracked.

Has crafting system
    Pawn are AI contorted, but the ai can be customized via knowledge chair
    Pawn also get better the more enemies they kill and learn weakness and what not so pawn pretty much such earlier game till they learned skills and tactics and been geared.

In Online mode (as i never played offline) this Pawns are ALL over world there more pawns roaming around the game then game of same generations had NPC roaming around. like whole lot more. more people playing the more you will find wandering.

On the PC side it hold up and look rather amazing (1440p) still considering how old it is, definitely better looking then skyrim un-modded. Animations make Skyrim most other game of that era and even some current games animations look like crap imo. i actual forgot how good animations are. and all this considering base game was ps3 game. PC version is way to go as PS4 remaster is locked at 30 fps maybe it will get ps5 patch now that Dragon Dogma 2 is announced. I think on sale for like 5$ or something currently on steam

Gonna pick up Demon Souls when I see on sale again, Best sale I saw for was 29.99 back when it laucnhed on playstation direct. I have not seen at the price since.

But I really need to finish what i start before starting playing new game, CP 2077 is last game i actual beat before starting to play something else cause of distractions.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2022