1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dell OptiPlex 7070 Ultra has a zero footprint design (it's small and hidden in a monitor stand)

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    hurobot likes this.
  2. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    integrated
    Smart.
    It may not be your powerful computer, but for office task will do plenty.
    Only to think about decluttering the desktops of 20 employees, and that's a win in my book.
    I like it.

hurobot likes this.
  3. msotirov

msotirov Member

GPU:
    rx 480
    I like how this monitor stand is cheaper than Apple's but also includes a PC!

Venix, Brasky, fantaskarsef and 2 others like this.
  4. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti @h2o
    Neat. Although, when there's a PC at the size of an USB stick, I'm not surprised they can put one into the monitor stand. But definitely the way to go for offices.

anticupidon likes this.

5. Aekold

Aekold Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080
    I like the design a lot, but might have to pass. We use nothing but Dell monitors / PCs at my office, but each workstation has 3 - 4 monitors. This has no DisplayPort plugs and only two USB-C with DisplayPort Alt-mode. Of those, only one support power delivery.

In our situation, it wouldn't help much. We would need adapters all over the place for 3rd or 4th monitors. If a future model has dedicated graphics and supports 3+ monitors, we'll probably take a hard look at it. In the meantime, I'm sure it will work great for users with only 1 - 2 monitors. :)

6. Venix

Venix Master Guru

GPU:
    Palit 1060 6gb
    But it misses the bitten apple logo ! We all know that's equal to about a trillion rgb leds in prestige!