deleted

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by K.S., Feb 20, 2020.

1. K.S.

K.S. Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC
    Some news regarding the flagship Navi video cards coming out approx 19 hours ago...

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
  2. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    alanm, insp1re2600 and bobblunderton like this.
  3. bobblunderton

bobblunderton Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2070 Super 8gb
    Hilbert, you're my hero buddy. Wait a minute, wasn't 'The Verge' the place that did that embarrassing PC build video last year???
    This is why I've read this site since the last at-least 15 years. I remember reading I believe was the 7950GX/2 review here around end-of 2006 it might have been, that or it was the 7950GT/7900GT card reviews. The lack of clickbait, and ads disguised as reviews here on Guru3D is also very nice.
    Don't 100% remember due to PTSD issues with my memory, but I remember the site hasn't really changed much since then.
    So, from a man almost ready to hit 40, who's love for PC hardware still hasn't abated; Keep up the great & confident work Hilbert.

BuildeR2 likes this.
  4. K.S.

K.S. Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC
    Ok... ?? You know I ask you things every once and a while but you take time to respond to this of all things. If we have a personal issue just say so. The titles are simply the titles taken from the articles. No need to get touchy.

5. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    RTX 2070FE
    Bringing links from other sites(aka more hits) is kind of rude basically. Guru3d already posted this, without having to give hits to other sites.

Basically taking away hits and views from this site, giving them to others.

Caesar and K.S. like this.
  6. K.S.

K.S. Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC
    Understood, all been removed.
    @Hilbert Hagedoorn
    You'll attract more with honey than vinegar you know.

7. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA

Just noticed your reply:

1) This was a genuine reply, we posted that the day before and were the first on the web. You link to news items from competing websites using clickbaity titles, but not Guru3D. Did you see them linking to us? So yeah, it's just a bit ... weird to see a post like you made? But you simply missed the item on Guru3D, that happens.
    2) Personal? of course not, nothing of the sort. But I work from morning to evening on Guru3D, news, articles, server management, ideas, staff, editing, etc, etc etc ... so sometimes I reply a bit in telegram style, sorry but that's due to time restrictions. However, i try to log in to the forums as often as possible and be there as much as I can.
    3) you "ask questions sometimes"; could be - if I notice them and find it relevant I would answer them, but please understand that I do not read all threads on the forums. That's humanly not possible. Also the @Hilbert Hagedoorn tags ... I do not even notice them, as each time I login there are dozens of them. I simply cannot check up all and everything.

So no, nothing personal buddy, don't be upset, nothing touchy intended either.

Caesar likes this.
  8. Caesar

Caesar Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070Ti Titanium
  9. K.S.

K.S. Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC
    Just acknowledging I read your response and appreciate the work you do. Pardon the inconvenience; Thanks for your reply!

Caesar likes this.