Deepcool CPU Coolers are ready for AMD AM4

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    In early 2017, what excites gamers is AMD brings innovation and competition back to the gaming world with the Ryzen 7. Along with this exciting news, end users are concerned about the cooler compatibi...

Deepcool CPU Coolers are ready for AMD AM4

2. Qix2140

Qix2140 Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 480 8b
    Got the GAMMAXX 300 to go along with my 1700x. Hopefully it performs decently since there is no stock cooler.

3. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6900xt / RTX3090
    Thank you for the heads up and information Boss :thumbup:

" Added and updated to the air cooling section of - The AMD Ryzen All In One Tread /Overclocking/Memory Speeds & Timings/Tweaking/Cooling tread " - http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=412876

4. mikeysg

mikeysg Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nitro+ RX 6900 XT
    Big fan of Deepcool AIO's, I have two 240's (an AMD FX8350 and a 4770K) and a 120 for my 2500K.....not gonna build a Ryzen setup at launch though. I'm gonna wait for Vega launch and build a powered by AMD rig, my last hurrah so to say as I don't think I'm gonna build any more rigs after that. Getting kinda long in the tooth, and I don't game as often as I used to....

5. Kaarme

Kaarme Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 390
    Only one last punch left, huh?

I'm running a Deepcool AIO myself, but it has only been a year, so I can't compare it yet to the Antecs I had before (in other PCs), longevity wise.