Death Stranding PC screenshots

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    KissSh0t and pharma like this.
  2. theoneofgod

theoneofgod Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580 8GB
    Looks great. All I can say is I hope these console exclusives keep coming to PC!

Maddness and jbscotchman like this.
  3. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    Indeed, PC has all the games I'll ever need.

4. Wide open spaces, head crabs, Half-Life insignia.....I still have no idea what the heck this game is...

5. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
    Parcel of the Year.

SpajdrEX likes this.
  6. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    Deleted member 109358 likes this.
  7. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    Its A Postman Simulator :p

8. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    Aimlessly staring at Ray Traced 4K environment with Japanesly weird story running in the background.

I COULD DO THAT

Maddness and TheSissyOfFremont like this.
  9. gerardfraser

gerardfraser Guest

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire
    I want this game on PC,do not care about the reviews of some people,it looks like the game I could sit back and play for hours on end.

mohiuddin likes this.
  10. DeskStar

DeskStar Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 3080Ti/3090FTW
    Is this game coming with some serious PC optimization along with a suite of graphics features/settings? Never knew much about this game to begin with, but might give this a go when it's on sale. And if it fares well with the reviewers like digital foundry.

Just pre-ordered Horizon Zero Dawn for PC today for the August seventh launch this year. That's a game that is going to be epic on the PC. Crazy settings for PC and shoot it even has a benchmark built in.

11. Kool64

Kool64 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070
    So I see there's a "minimum" and a 30FPS recommendation. I wonder who would be brave enough to try it on a "minimum" system.

12. GSDragoon

GSDragoon Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon RX 6800
    30 fps isn't minimum? lol I wonder what resolution those are for. Probably 1080p?

13. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Curious naming if that's correct, would have assumed 1080p and "4k" or recommended and a FPS or res value not something like minimum and 30 FPS unless we're back to the early days of 15 - 20 up to 30 variable in some games. :p

Hmm not sure how DLSS 2.0 scales if it's unlocked at all otherwise pushing lower res to a higher one via the performance, balanced and quality scaling modes could work for NVIDIA GPU systems, forgot exactly how that worked but 25, 50 and 75% percent say though I think it's 60 something not 50 possibly 30 something not 25 but the idea and result are the same creating a upscale of the image but less costly than native resolution but with much higher quality than with most other methods plus some of this cost is offloaded to the RTX units as well on compatible hardware.
    (Floating point operations or how that worked again, I have a ton of stuff to look up and re-read on again when the new hardware comes out on the market.)

Then again presets and naming and recommended but lacking either framerate or some of the hardware recommendations and all kinds of variants unless you get something more detailed which a few games have started providing now. :)

14. spine

spine Member Guru

GPU:
    Titan Xp CE + EK WB
    LOL @ the recommended specs. :rolleyes:

Yeah, no. Does anyone still pay any attention to the bullshit specs these clowns throw out these days?

Can't remember the last time they actually correlated to anything meaningful.

15. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    HL/portal/general valve references. That's likely no part of original game on console. So, will it be steam exclusive?

Edit: Or is it that Kojima now works on HL3?

Last edited: Jul 4, 2020