Dead Space II PC Confirmed

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, May 12, 2010.

1. bliss007

bliss007 Banned

GPU:
    Asus GTX 580
    Will not look so bad at 1920x1200 with no AA @ 1920x1080 which is a lot less pixels and any lower like 1680's it may start to show. (once had a n00b tell me is was only 120 pixels less lol).

If DS2 runs as well as DS1 @ 1920x1200 since I was on a 8800 Ultra back then I will try it at 2304x1440.

2. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    i will game this at FULL HD too if not enough will game on 27" 25** resolution..may kill any AA at point :)

But, i wish i bought this for PS3..as the visuals not very very awesome a ps3 version may be not too bad too i think. just my own thinking.

3. Tranceholic

Tranceholic Banned

GPU:
    MSI GeForce GTX 570 Fermi
  4. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    well i took the day off from work coming monday. so hopefully i will complete the game this coming weekend :) 2 days before i get the key :p

5. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop

oh my gosh...very extreme and it turned my face into RED while reading :x

i think u thought guru3d forums r ADULT ONLY forums..pls be notice that we have good fellas around who just here to share gaming and hardware etc..such as Sk8 or wanny,,,OR TAT3 ..u r a BAD example for them man..a bad ROLE MODEL... bad boy u r :nerd:

k k ..the thing is, how u keep getting days offs etc while i even work at sundays ?

6. sk8zophrenia

sk8zophrenia Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX1060
    damn, did someone hijacked his account?

7. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    yeah i guess..sk8, i think he is getting g2play.net cd key...it must be cheaper..u may get it too when u got the enough money man.

8. red6joker

red6joker Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980TI Gaming
    ok so im guessing this is just for computers. any one have any idea why the game gets blurry when i have to smash E or when a necromorph is grabbing me in general

9. red6joker

red6joker Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980TI Gaming
    i dont mean a blur i mean my screen gets go white red or blue or whatever and i cant see anything at all

10. red6joker

red6joker Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980TI Gaming
    ok i figured out if its in full screen mode itll do that but in windowed it wont...

Last edited: Jan 26, 2011

11. Jeparisoe

Jeparisoe Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2080
    I get this all the time and it is really annoying. Also, when I first got my Engineer Suit at the shop the screen froze on the buying scene and stuck on that until I had the suit on and was back out of the shop.

12. Wanny

Wanny Guest

No one else can confirm if they can manage to have forced AA+flashlight shadows or not (nvidia)?

13. sudanmalkovich

sudanmalkovich Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX480 SLI 840/1680/4000

Sigh.... That forced AA with no cast shadow thing is annoying... :cry:
    Especially after we can now force real MSAA somehow...

I was expecting better graphic experience...

Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  14. Wanny

Wanny Guest

I'm not alone, that's all I wanted to know.

15. sudanmalkovich

sudanmalkovich Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX480 SLI 840/1680/4000

anyway, I'm checking screenshots that others posted (still not getting my copy shipped),
    but it seems like most people don't even know forcing AA actually is possible. They're all no AA....

Last edited: Jan 27, 2011

16. dchalf10

dchalf10 Banned

GPU:
    GTX670 1293/6800
    I'm installing my copy now, I can;t believe the AA glitch, after waiting years for an AA fix....we finally have on and we can't use in DS2...

17. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    Anyone else able to remap Aim mode (toggle)? I'm trying to use the same control setup I used in Dead Space, and for that I need to be able to bind Aim Mode (toggle) to Mouse 3.

But it won't let me. In Dead Space, no problem... in DS2... it just says it can't do it. Any suggestions?

18. Understandable

Understandable Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 570 SC 900/1800/2200
    Dead Space 2 DLC won't show up on PC

Time for me to be the badger of bad news. EA has confirmed to The Escapist that the Severed DLC for Dead Space 2, which adds 2 standalone chapters to the game that tell the story of whatever happened to Dead Space: Extraction stars Gabe Weller and Lexine Murdock, won’t be seeing a PC release. You can chalk that up with the Dead Space: Ignition standalone comic book/minigame release we never saw, which unlocks a new Hacker suit, a new weapon and some new audio logs in Dead Space 2. Thanks to reader Dominic “Domino” Tarason for the tipoff, who also informs us that the vsync mouselag that troubled some folk in the PC version of Dead Space 1 is still alive and kicking in Dead Space 2. That is all.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/01/26/dead-space-2-severed-not-coming-to-pc/

Not sure if this is posted already but, are we getting ripped off again on DLC?......

19. Mkilbride

Mkilbride Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX470 1.2GB
    Knew it would happen.

20. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    That is to be expected, most of the time it doesn't appear.
    Think i remember reading that someone said that DLC is badly received by PC gamers, so they wouldn't be bothering in the future.

So anyone else saw the same issue with AA and shadows?