Dead Alive

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by iExplorer, May 18, 2005.

1. iExplorer

iExplorer Guest

If i told you what happend you will most certainly wonder, in fact me and all my family are! :eek:

Sunday 8th of May my grandfather died at 92 years old after a heart attack, the 11th we buried him and everything with proper church, priest and prayer..

the 16th of may, that is 2 days ago we got a call from the cemetery man stating that while doing a check around it, he heard faint knocking he couldn't understand from where was it coming, then he pinpoint it to my grandfather grave, of course scared he called another guy with him and unburied him only to discover him alive and coughing!! :eek:

We reached the cemetery and found him sitting on the chair and immediatly recognized my mom that was crying, but i stood in total shock. :camo:

He's now again at our house and he seems completely normal, when we called couple of doctors they were astonished and stood in disbelief.

I'm glad Granpa is back and certainly i still cannot believe it, but now i'm afraid to hear the word BRAAAAAIN while sleeping !! LOL :chainsaw:

2. Meta|Gear

Meta|Gear Guest

your joking right

3. iExplorer

iExplorer Guest

You have my hand on heart that i'm not joking, i swear it.

As i'm telling you, i am still shocked (and a bit scared) for he is completely normal, eating, drinking, talking and even more alive than before !!

mind you i'm not even religious or give a damn about it, so if you ask about resurrection i'd laugh at your face, but this is unexplainble. :eek:

4. It's not the first time i hear about something like that, in fact it happends many time and i doubt it's a wrong diagnosis cause your granfather died the 8th and buried the 11th , this means 3 days dead before you buried, then you unburied him the 16th which means 8 days has passed and the possibility of misdiagnosis is impossible.

unless it's a joke, i do believe you.

5. Jw_Leonhart

Jw_Leonhart Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GeforceGTX 770 SC
    Well that shouldn't have happened because first if he was dead the doctors would have checked for a pulse, no pulse then he is basically dead.

Then when at the funeral home they would drain him of blood and put embalming fluid to preserve the body for the viewing.

So yes you 90% more than likely are making it up, because today it is so rare someone would be burried alive, not to mention youre not coming back to life once your stuffed with embalming fluid.

And medics don't really make mistakes like that.

The only way I could see any of that happening is if you are jewish and you get buried the next day, which even then the fact that they would check you in several ways and times to see if you are alive would make it almost impossible for them to bury you alive.

And after about 2 minutes of no oxygen the brain almost completely dead, which means if his heart was off for about 4-5 minutes he's a goner.

6. Nice explanation JW_leonhart, but what if they didn't put fluid to him and put him in the fridge instead to preserve him from becoming rotten?

or what if something paranormal happend, perhaps GOD or another ghost incarnate in him or what else...

the way he posted it though is very suspect, with the funny CHAINSAW. :O

7. TheGriffin

TheGriffin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Intel HD Graphics 3000
    I guess 'god' wanted him to live, he deserves it maybe =)

Its a gift to have some one come back from such thing, you should be overjoyed ;)

8. MrRand0m

MrRand0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI 5850
    I call BS - a story like this would undoubtedly be in the media....and the doctors would have some explaining to do.

sorry mate - but I think your full of it.

9. I don't doubt GOD ability to awaken the dead, but honestly it sounds like BS to me too the more i read it :D

10. Recrofne

Recrofne Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 560 Ti
    Jw_Leonhart pretty much posted the first thing that came to my mind. While I personally know a woman who was clinically dead for three hours (believe it or not), this seems a little too far fetched, but we'll see. I'll just leave it at that.

IBTL © 2005 adair_fett

11. Crucible

Crucible Guest

GPU:
    Asus Tuf 4090 OC
    Yeah really, this would be all over the media if it was true. This guy is obviously bsing... Lets also not forget he would die of dehydration.

12. MrRand0m

MrRand0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI 5850
    if that really happened, all the religious groups would have a field day :p

13. Billabong

Billabong Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 9800GTX
    My first thought too .................. evidence please, copy of death certificate, pic of him now ..............

calling bs here

14. benktlottie

benktlottie Maha Guru

GPU:
    BFG 7800GT (480/1200)
    Are you describing a dream here. This isnt possible...no air for 5 days ! That would be a world record...

15. TheGamer

TheGamer Maha Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900GTX 512MB GDDR3 @
    Yeah , a wonder of this magnitude should have made to the headlines for sure......its a dud , ain't it??

16. Morketh

Morketh Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 580 3GB
    yea that does make sense, i think it would be all over the news... BS! i believe in God and am a Christian and do believe in maraculous happenings but i dont believe you... :L)

17. David16k

David16k Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Geforce 7600GT XXX 256MB VIVO
    If this was true, we would be seeing it on CNN right now.

18. Scief

Scief Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gainward 6800GT @Ultra
    About the air thing, if he died to a heart attack, he didn't use air after that. So he didn't need air before he became alive, because he was dead. He wasn't buried alive, remember, he was buried dead.

Even if that could have happened, how lucky he was to come back alive just when the man was at the cemetery?

Now, maybe I should consider crematorium, I don't want to die twice.

Has anyone of you heard of some guy who was said to make real zombies? I don't know if it is true, and I doupt it. He killed people in Haiti with some poison, the bodies were buried next day and then he dig them out of the grave and revived them with some other poison. They became slaves to him, with no own will. And it's also said that some of them got their will back. I don't remember more about it, it was on a science magazine that I read last year.

19. GeoTube

GeoTube Master Guru

GPU:
    GeForce 6600
    Can't believe ya too much on this. Sca are ya serious about that? I've read about the ***** chemcial/voodoo trials of trying to make a zombie or super-soldier but not that...

20. drwngflies

drwngflies Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX260
    Cerebral hypoxia refers to a condition in which there is a decrease of oxygen supply to the brain even though there is adequate blood flow.
    Recovery depends on how long the brain has been deprived of oxygen and how much brain damage has occurred, although carbon monoxide poisoning can cause brain damage days to weeks after the event. Most people who make a full recovery have only been briefly unconscious. The longer someone is unconscious, the higher the chances of death or brain death and the lower the chances of a meaningful recovery.
    ---------------
    http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/anoxia/anoxia.htm
    ---------------
    Highly Unlikely That This Was A real Event Without Proper Life Support