DayZ

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by korn666, May 16, 2012.

1. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    Well just bloody got shot dead by an invisible guy. Was completely kitted out too. These bugs just make me not want to play it anymore. I know its alpha but my god its frustrating to die to bull****.

2. Iggyblack

Iggyblack Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY GTX 960 1330/1790
    yep, finally died today. was looting a barrack, and found an M16, as i was exiting there was a player just waiting for me and lit me up and killed me.

sucks too, because i had just found a chopper and got a FN FAL :(

3. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    I broke my legs by closing a door on myself... tried to drag myself back to a little safe hut I had but got zombie raped :(

On the plus side I've not met 1 unfriendly person on the uk servers I've been on today.

4. Iggyblack

Iggyblack Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY GTX 960 1330/1790
    Almost everyone i met has been hostile :/

But oh well, im geared up again. not as good as before but this will do. i sure am going to miss my silenced MP5 though :( :(

5. Wanny

Wanny Guest

So many organized griefing on US 10 chicago. They were basically all hiding in forest around Cherno and bam, sniped. I just wanted to join my friend with medicine stuff in the north. Couldn't even do that.

6. MainframeTM

MainframeTM Member Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX Titan 6144MB
    Reasons like that is why when I see someone I drop down and just lay there and try not to draw any attention. So far only once I had someone try to kill me. It was on a prior version but as soon as I logged in he was running by and I could just tell he wanted to shoot me. He made his move and we both gunned each other down. Even thou I died I got the joy of knowing he went 1st. Past that whenever I see someone I just freeze and have had a couple people hang near me for a bit but so far none have tried to take me out..thou I'm not a good target having not even a gun.

7. Valken

Valken Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Forsa 1060 3GB Temp GPU
    They should update the mod so if you are murdered, you can respawn as a zombie immediately to exact revenge on the murderer. Of course, if the griefer cuts you down as a zombie, game proceeds as normal.

For anyone else killed by zombies, the game would proceed as normal and you have to restart from scratch.

Would curb some of the griefing and maybe motivate people to play as teamplayers.

8. Iggyblack

Iggyblack Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY GTX 960 1330/1790
    Thing is, if this actually happened in real life, it would go down exactly like in the game. after awhile of course.

9. The Janitor

The Janitor Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 3080 Ti
    Just found NVGs for the first time

[​IMG]

Now night time will actually be safer than day, how ironic

10. Von Dach

Von Dach Master Guru

GPU:
    NV560Ti @900/2394 ATI4890
    A noob with crossbow find a truck.

The noob choose to come to Cherno to fill up the truck with fuel (very very noob).

I'm born and resident of Cherno for life, I hear the truck coming.

I shoot the noob and get away fast with the truck in safer place.

I inspect the truck content:

[​IMG]

:banana:

11. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    That seems like a hacker to be honest. All those weapons are very rare. There are known hackers that do this sort of thing.

12. Von Dach

Von Dach Master Guru

GPU:
    NV560Ti @900/2394 ATI4890
    No, if you have a vehicle, it's very easy to find the heli crash and then just go there periodically to loot the unique weapons that spawn there before everyone else.

That guy was definitively a noob who found the truck hidden somewhere and didn't know vehicles can hold gears like tents. Or he will not have run around with a ****ing crossbow! :giggle2:

13. IPlayNaked

IPlayNaked Banned

GPU:
    XFire 7950 1200/1850
    Crossbow is 100 times cooler. Everytime I see one I want to use it so bad because it's just awesome. It's a crossbow! And then I fire it, and go back to look for where I dropped that other gun...

14. gridiron whirlw

gridiron whirlw Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 570 SLI
    My son told me last sunday , that my father's day gift would be coming in the mail.

Yesterday it arrived....I was so stoked.

It is huge....2 feet by 3 feet :)

[​IMG][

15. Iggyblack

Iggyblack Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY GTX 960 1330/1790
    not hacker, hoarders. what most servers suffer from, is people getting most of the vehicles and hiding them. then they use those vehicles to hunt for the crashed choppers and so on.

So umm, what server do you play on? we should meet up, im friendly and totally wont shoot you and take the nvg's :)

16. Rifle_Grunt

Rifle_Grunt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 460 TOP + 88k physx
    Finaly managed to get a decent start to the game- found an MP5 in electro, have medicine (including that all important morphine), food, drink and a macarov with about 10 mags in my bag. I just need to find a drinks canteen and then I will have all the tools I need to survive independently. Ran from Electro with queen's "I want to break free" in the background. Happy days

17. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 3050 Ti
    I also had a decent start, have almost everything exept good weapons/ammo.

Im running with a winchester and macarov.

I hope ill find a camo suit again :D

18. Rifle_Grunt

Rifle_Grunt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 460 TOP + 88k physx
    If anyone would be interested In teaming up tomorrow evening give me a shout. I plan to possibly loot balota and some of the vilages to the north of cherno/ electro looking for ammo for MP5 and any survival equipment I have not been able to get so far (bigger bag, water bottle). Will go on from there to Zelenogorsk

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
  19. Wanny

Wanny Guest

I also had a decent start yesterday when I switched from the griefed one (maybe hacks who knows?). I'm currently in Stary with a CZ550, lots of medecine stuff and lots of food. I don't know if I dare to try NW airfield lol

20. Iggyblack

Iggyblack Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY GTX 960 1330/1790
    What time? I might be able to join you, and i could take you to like 4 deer stands on the way to zelenogorsk if you want :)