Dark Souls III - New HD Screenshots

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Souls III is coming to the PC on April 12th, and aims to provide players with 'an all-new world filled with heinous enemies, hidden secrets, and captivating environments.'...

Dark Souls III - New HD Screenshots

2. sammarbella

sammarbella Guest

GPU:
    290X Lightning CFX (H2O)
    Looks very Bloodborne...which is not bad.

If this game has the best aspects of DS1 and Bloodborne it will be amazing.

3. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Game of the year for sure, just hope the pc version is upto scratch (DS2 was on pc but was made by a different group)

4. Kyrat

Kyrat Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G
    LOL what a fake pictures. XD 50% photoshop 50% CGI.

5. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Says the guru with the Ubisoft avatar:D

But yeah, hopefully the engine gets an upgrade this time.

6. Nurmi

Nurmi Guest

GPU:
    R9 Fury Tri-X
    My only wish is that the game isint as "meshy" as earlier ones so I could also also give this series a shot.
    I have mistaken Dark Souls 2 as the first one, for real, and I don't even remember was it the first or second one what I tried after modding Skyrim and I just couldnt get past the first scene. Just ****ing ugly UI and everything looks worse than default Oblivion.
    But still I'm curious as everyone goes full riot when the series is mentioned, and new games difficulty gets asap compared to Dark Souls.

7. Sukovsky

Sukovsky Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080
    Can't wait.

8. LimitbreakOr

LimitbreakOr Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Dark souls is amazing! I was a fan of these games before dark souls even existed. It started with kings field on the ps1 and ps2 and then we finally got demon souls which was also amazing. I find that these games are extremely underrated, I hope that they'll continue to make more of them.

9. LimitbreakOr

LimitbreakOr Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    You have no idea what you're missing! I would play dark souls even if it had ps1 graphics, get a gamepad, connect it to your TV and sit back and enjoy. IMO the game feels awful with a keyboard.

10. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6750XT/ MAC M1
    Never understood what people like in this game, its frustrating and stupid.

11. Sukovsky

Sukovsky Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080

Well, that's why they make games like Call of Duty and Assassins Creed for people like you. :banana:

12. H83

H83 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Black 6950XT
    Finally a game worth buying/playing!!! I´m tired of all the crap that´s released nowadays...

Praise the sun!!!

13. Ven0m

Ven0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    I wonder if the graphics will be significantly worse when the game is released, as it happened in the past.
    Still, it's not a game to play for your eyes pleasure. It can be good, we'll see.

14. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6750XT/ MAC M1
    Try harder little clown. Those games are stupid as well, I prefer old school stuff which takes tactics and skill, not jerking off space button and learning how boss does exactly same stuff nonstop and sooner or later learning the pattern. That isnt hard, its frustrating and silly. :banana:

15. LimitbreakOr

LimitbreakOr Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    I think you're the one acting like a little clown, you come here and call a great game "stupid" in an attempt to troll everyone. Which "old school" stuff are you talking about anyways? It must be really old school if it predates king field 1. Go play your Sega Genesis and stop trolling here...

16. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    Yea yet another game people hype up as the second coming and think is "hardcore" when in fact all these games are basically the most stupid games ever released. Some of the worst balancing and level design I have ever seen in a game and some of the worst graphics too.

Anyone can make a game brutally hard, but making a game fun is much much harder. Maybe the devs of this series should think about fun before they include random pit falls for no reason, or boulders falling with zero chance to dodge them, or bosses that kill instantly without you even flinching.

Also the combat needs some SERIOUS work, all I see and have played my self is hit enemy > wait for attack animation > hit enemy > dodge attack animation > hit enemy > dodge > hit enemy > dodge > take health potion because the devs thought it was fun to add in one random attack you have never seen before just to make this boss slightly harder than the last.

Seriously these games are not hardcore, they are not hard, they are just plain stupid and not fun to play at all.

17. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    He is right the game is stupid, not fun, yet people still play them just so they can say to other people "oh i play dark souls because you know I am so hardcore at games....blah blah blah!".

These are pathetic excuses for games and when people compare them to old school gaming it makes me laugh so badly. Nothing can compare to games like Silver Sufer, Ninja Gaiden, Castlevania, yet people still compare these games to dark souls yet dark souls is missing one key ingredient... fun.

18. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)
    Game's do not have to be "fun" some people like a challenge and get enjoyment out of it.

19. LimitbreakOr

LimitbreakOr Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090

Actually, I find dark souls incredibly fun. I don't agree with your opinions, if you don't like it, don't play it. I think it's incredible that you come here to show everyone how much of bigot you are. Get a life

20. rm082e

rm082e Master Guru

GPU:
    3080 - QHD@165hz
    Prepared to spend another 200 hours working my way through this. Sweatpants enabled!