Dark Souls II Announced!

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Wanny, Dec 8, 2012.

1. cjs007

cjs007 Maha Guru

GPU:
    E.V.G.A. 460 / 1gig
    everybodys worried about the changes in devies, point is, japanese are still making it...they know what their doing..

2. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070
    game looks awesome. although I havent play first one yet. its sitting on my drive. its in my todo list..

3. cjs007

cjs007 Maha Guru

GPU:
    E.V.G.A. 460 / 1gig
    it's a masterpiece

4. Raiga

Raiga Maha Guru

GPU:
    GPU
    Its a launch purchase for me (PC version).

The atmosphere of Dark Souls II looks really immersive, especially the cloth physics having interaction against the wind.

5. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Hope Pc Version will be released this time same time than console releases.

6. Gromuhl'Djun

Gromuhl'Djun Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070ti
    I just finished Dark Souls 1 for the first time. This game ruins quite a few other games. The combat is so tense and so good, whenever I play another rpg like Skyrim or the Witcher 2, I yearn for Dark Souls combat :) It's one of the best games I've played.

Hoping it won't need a dsfix-type mod this time!

7. menaceuk

menaceuk Guest

GPU:
    AMD 6950 2GB
    Game simply looks awesome. All my fears have dissipated. Day one buy baby.

Looking forward to seeing the PC version which this time round shouldn't be a shambolic port.

8. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    It looks awasome! To my shame I did not finish the first one. Got distracted with other games and I'm still at Blightown. After whatching the gameplay for the second one I guess there is nothing else to do, but go back and finish it. With the res. fix and hi-res UI and subs mod it looks f... great too!

9. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    i think iam the only one here this game is overhyped. i dont see a REASON to get WoW. i mena, first one was boring. why this should be better? dont know. so epic i guess. so epic so i dont get it.

10. menaceuk

menaceuk Guest

GPU:
    AMD 6950 2GB
    First one wasn't boring. First one was great.

Just cause your opinion is one of negativity. Don't assume it is the only opinion that can be given.

11. Kodiak33

Kodiak33 Guest

GPU:
    1080ti
    Did you guys see that Durante (the guy who fixed Dark Souls for the PC) said that they used his method of SSAO? It sounds to me like they reverse engineered what he had already done. It was posted on NeoGAF.

12. deathfrag

deathfrag Guest

and with optimised graphics and mouse/keyboard support , not like the first one playable only with pads ...

13. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    Hu? why? cant i give opinion? why?

14. menaceuk

menaceuk Guest

GPU:
    AMD 6950 2GB
    Did I say that ? Nope. Did I imply that ? Nope.

You said you "Didn't get it". How can you not get a difference of opinion ? Since you couldn't. I simply laid out boldly and clearly that your opinion isn't the only one.

You don't like the game. Fine. You gave your opinion on the game. Fine....and now you know why others are so excited and pleased ( difference of Opinion) and thus all is right with the world.

15. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    Well, My english is plain and simple. Understood you wrong. And welcome to Internet.

16. H83

H83 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Black 6950XT
    I hope it comes soon, this game is the only one i´m excited about because the other games are just more of the same...

Just saw some gameplay footage and the game seems amazing, can´t wait for it!

PRAISE THE SUN!!!

17. menaceuk

menaceuk Guest

GPU:
    AMD 6950 2GB
    I kind of assumed English wasn't your native tongue which is why I tried not to be an arse about it.

All is good though. We can't all like the same stuff. If we did the world would be a very boring place.

18. RecluSe

RecluSe Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 SC/ACX 2.0
    Dark Souls II and a new Batman game, mmmmmmm.

19. Wanny

Wanny Guest

I still can't believe it all started as an unhyped PS3 game (demon) and the series will be now on PC platforms with development started at the same time than console versions.

The path was rough, but am I ****ing happy now. In 2009, never tought for one second in my life that my soon-to-become most favorite series would be on PC, period.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2013
  20. RecluSe

RecluSe Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 SC/ACX 2.0
    Let's just hope this one is a better port straight out of the box than Dark souls, if not I guess there's always Durante.