Dark Souls 3

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by vejn, Jun 7, 2015.

1. evilkiller650

evilkiller650 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme
    DS3 now seems like the best one to start with.
    The level and enemy design is more fair, game is more balanced and easier, etc.

2. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
  3. sammarbella

sammarbella Guest

GPU:
    290X Lightning CFX (H2O)
    Could be this one:

Souls Unsqueezed By Kaldaien

4. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    Well some say they been banned for nothing but some are running cheat tables etc and get banned. Or use cheats and go online after.

5. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Cheaters are always the first to go crying on reddit/forums when ban waves go out and of course they always promise they were not cheating yet they almost always are.

6. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
  7. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    This is always great, "I logged into CoD today and it said I'm banned, but I DUN DO NUFFIN!". Sure you didn't, the game just decided to ban you for cheating for the lols.

8. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060S
    Game sucks on jaggies (AA) or is it just me (from what I've seen in videos with max settings,including injectors' fxaa or smaa) ??

9. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Little bit OT but installed DS with DSFix, DSFix UI plus Hi-res fonts mod so that I can play in 60fps, works pretty nicely. Me who has never played DS, only watched playthroughs of Bloodborne recognize pretty much all Bloodborne mechanics :D

Sorry, back2topik.

10. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    yesterday me and a guy i follow on instagram was asking if PC or PS4 version of the game. i commented PC may have cheaters. be aware. another follower said: This is ridiculously bullsht thing i ever read. no cheaters on DS3.

i said ok.

cheaters exists or not. even i am not sure.

11. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    They do, but they've already banned a bunch of them. The PC version is the definitive version if you have a decent PC, cheaters or not, it's not like they're massively common and the game looks and feels amazing on PC, I tried the PS4 version and it's so choppy in comparison.

12. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    I was playing with my X1 controller on pc. Much joy. Gotta play today on my tv to see how the game looks on that.

13. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    There are cheaters for sure. I got raided once and the guy didnt take ANY damage :(
    dont know about it now though since they started softbanning people.
    It is a big mess though, I also got a message for invalid data if i continue play they will softban me.
    So i deleted Reshade now as i read sweetfx used to trigger it in DS2.
    hope they will check out my profile/save game soon so the message wont popup on start of the game anymore.

14. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    http://imgur.com/a/olgvn#prALAxS

Some of the cut content of the game partially restored via Cheat-Engine scripting to replace one items appearance model "ID" with another items thus altering it's appearance.
    (Spawning the actual items directly doesn't work as they aren't fully implemented so you just get a corrupt object.)

(Liking the Burial Knight set a lot.)

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  15. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    I am here to ask for a little advice if u have time please.

What skill path u people put Ur points, what is wise, as warrior.

16. CapKrunch

CapKrunch Active Member

GPU:
    Nitro+ 7900 XTX
    I just started playing Dark Souls 2 that I got for sale from a little while ago and haven't play until now. OMG, this game is so perfect. I'm far from being good player but heck.. it is really awesome game and I'm learning how to do combat properly and etc. I'm having a blast time. I'll pick up Dark Souls 3 when I'm done with DS 2 hehe. Probably will take me a while cuz I'm not that great player yet but I just beat first boss which is Giant.

17. CapKrunch

CapKrunch Active Member

GPU:
    Nitro+ 7900 XTX
    funny story.. I didn't know anything about level up and i already had almost 14k souls after i defeated 1st boss Giant and didn't know that 2nd boss wasn't too far. I went in and oops 2nd boss there and died. My friend just texted me and telling me about how to level up.. there my 14k souls goes wasted

18. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    Macro Stutter Fix until proper patch. (UPDATE 4/23)

source: http://steamcommunity.com/app/374320/discussions/0/365163686085830287/

def works for me. i was surprised the file was 350 mb big, so i just emptied it and set to read only

Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
  19. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    ReShade's log files do the same thing for this game, something about how the game constantly spams detecting the input devices as far as I could tell from those log files, something the developers will have to patch I guess but will they?

20. sammarbella

sammarbella Guest

GPU:
    290X Lightning CFX (H2O)
    Nice find!

The log file was flushed on clean Steam restart here but i experienced some strange slowdowns lately in game, even with steam overlay disabled.

dxgi.log?

About game updates: i'm optimistic, since DS2 the dev made "some" effort (a few game updates) fixing things on PC versions.