Cyberpunk 2077

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by rflair, Dec 18, 2020.

1. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    Because it was done tastefully and proper. In Cyberpunk my character had no pants at one point. And when I looked in the mirror I was bald. Great stuff. Like I said earlier, the game would have been so much better if they would have kept the cut scenes in third person. Patches aren't gonna save this game, the whole damn thing needs to be redone.

@JonasBeckman thanks for reminding me of the Witcher 2. I think I'll reinstall it.

2. pimp_gimp

pimp_gimp Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Super SLI
    Yeah, this game has a lot of work yet to be done. It's like QA forgot to do their job an just took a nap. There have been a few times where I've had no pants or was bald, so I know where you're coming from. I honestly don't care that CDPR released a timeline that includes DLC, just fix the base game and get it running properly. I have barely put any time into it because the performance is so erratic and broken at times.

jbscotchman likes this.
  3. skacikpl

skacikpl Maha Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 4090
    Why do people keep blaming QA lol, it's not their fault whatsoever.
    Nobody is blind, you can take a 5 minute stroll over any segment of the game and have A4 spreadsheet of bugs, QA is not responsible for fixing the bugs they merely catalogue them whilst someone else will qualify them as either "known shippable"(so we know it's ****** but it's going into end product either way) or too low priority to fix compared to other issues.

I can take blind bets on high money their Jira is brimming with entries, there was just not enough people and time to fix them.

4. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    Nudity was necessary here and it made sense.

witcher2.jpg

Turanis and cerebus23 like this.

5. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
  6. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    There is so much I could say.. but I won't out of respect for the forums and HH.

homerbackaway.gif

Archvile82, Airbud and mbk1969 like this.
  7. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    I use twitter so I see so many people complaining about silly stuff like this.

Just to be clear the animated gif of the lady was bouncing her leg but then stopped when she realized what it looked like to people watching on stream.

jbscotchman likes this.
  8. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    No I agree with your post. I don't use social media because I would probably be banned within 5 minutes for stating facts. I'm down to youtube comments and GTAO to express my comments on things.

Archvile82 and Airbud like this.
  9. skacikpl

skacikpl Maha Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 4090
    Not gonna lie, 1.1 is so underwhelming that even with healthy dose of "it probably focuses on last-gens" i still felt like it does next to nothing.
    I guess out of morbid curiosity i can wait until march for the "big" update #2 and then just put this game on the shelf for the next 12-18 months.

Kevin Mauro likes this.
  10. Mufflore

Mufflore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 3090 Xtreme
    No BJ last night or something?

Kevin Mauro, Noisiv and Airbud like this.

11. d_mouse

d_mouse Maha Guru

GPU:
    Nitro+ 7900XTX
    Anyone else having issues after patch 1.1?

I hadn't played for a week or so, now when I load ANY of my saves I get stuck with Takemura calling me but not saying anything and I can't get off the call at all. I left it and kept playing the mission I was on but couldn't end the mission and couldn't hear any voices for any of the dialogue

12. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Good thing many good games are coming out quickly, those games fills the time while CP2077 gets fixed

13. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Downloading 1.1 now. But damn... really? 0.1 MB/s is what I get? Alright... won't be playing for quite some time.

Seems to be a bugfix update, like expected. Tbh who thought that anything else beyond bugfixes would be in this, didn't think about it hard enough. Or listen.

14. HellSpawn2097

HellSpawn2097 Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX4080 S
    Flatline CTD after loading a manual save, can be helped by loading an auto save.
    Performance remains the same, same with glitches.
    Had quite some trouble getting the patch installed, had to restart the Galaxy client a few times.

15. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    it is already better than 2018 demo

sertopico likes this.

16. Texter

Texter Guest

GPU:
    Club3d GF6800GT 256MB AGP
    Apparently now they broke the main storyline fixing the game with 1.1...oh well...I guess I'll start playing it by 2023 then...

17. Turanis

Turanis Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte RX500
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
    cerebus23 likes this.
  18. skacikpl

skacikpl Maha Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 4090
    Well, apparently not only the patch did very little to fix the game but also introduced a new soft lock to the game.
    If you still didn't finish Takemuras questline, in one of quests he calls you and doesn't start talking.

He just stares at you infinitely, locking you in a video call mode.

19. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    my broken quests still broken.

20. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    Anyone had problems with getting the patch on Steam ?

It started at a size 5.3gb, which downed and installed, then it started downing again, 11,3gb, stopped it as went out, now im back, ive set it away again, and the size keeps climbing every so often, and my time remaining keeps going up too, its now getting up to 30gb, so im going to have to stop it, as it'll never finish, and i'll run out of space!.