Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay trailer released -Featuring DLSS 2.0 & Ray Tracing (incl Screenshots)

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jun 26, 2020.

1. schmidtbag

schmidtbag Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS R9 290
    Gotta say... the trailer isn't catching my interest. Graphically, the game is crazy good, and I'm sure the gameplay is fine, but the dialogue was just so cheesy.

Fediuld likes this.
  2. MyEinsamkeit

MyEinsamkeit Member Guru

GPU:
    Radeon Pro W5500
    And no third person option to switch too, all these years making the game, with all that character creation customization was a complete waste of time. Hopefully someone brings out a mod, because i'm not paying the full price for the game.

3. Silva

Silva Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX560 4G
    Witcher 3 had more than 20 patches so I guess this one will be awesome as GOTY edition.
    I'll wait for new hardware and the GOTY to play this, want the best experience ever.
    Meanwhile, time to replay Witcher 2/3.

4. Ricardo

Ricardo Member Guru

GPU:
    1050Ti 4GB
    I'm a bit skeptical when it comes to games press. The other day people were comparing The Last of Us 2 to Schindler's List, which completely baffled me. So, I typically focus on what is being shown by the developer/publisher, and read/watch press hands-on with mountains of salt.

Still, what you describe sounds really good, but again we're not really sure the game will scale that far, and that's a big "if" to fill. I'm definitely cautiously optimistic about it.

Sounds good, will check those out later. Thanks for the tip.

5. EspHack

EspHack Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI/HD5770/1GB
    apparently there is no raytracing or dlss present on the trailer and being a variable 4k30 suggests it might be running off an xbox one x, not my choice of settings but i wished all 30fps stuff looked this good, the motion blur makes it look decent enough, almost "cinematic" unlike the vast majority of choppy/stuttery 30 fps capped garbage that claims to be that way

perhaps it looks like yet another gta type of game with beefed up graphics, but i suspect this is the kind of thing you have to actually play to understand the significance, i find gta games annoying because the big open world mostly means having to waste hours traveling around filler world textures to get anything done, the joy of free roaming has weaned off in gaming, but this game apparently tries to fix that by putting a TON more content as filler to traverse around

at least thats what I think/hope it is

6. Fediuld

Fediuld Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD 5700XT AE
    Idk how looks graphically crazy good. We have better graphics in 5y old games like X:Rebirth, hell even Crysis 2 had better graphics than this game, and came out a decade ago. Even the DLSS 2.0 screens that leaked, they are rendered at 540p and shows how bad the quality is.

7. TheSissyOfFremont

TheSissyOfFremont Master Guru

GPU:
    3090 FE
    Yeah, the game looks so dated that Nvidia made a special edition 2080ti for it and pushing their connection to it very, very hard.... morons.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
  8. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080
    Lol wut

Imagine thinking this:
    https://gamespot1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/416/4161502/2406836-0002.jpg

Looks better than this:
    https://images.pushsquare.com/8558df5ae82cb/cyber-gal-11.original.jpg

"Even the 540p image shows how bad the quality is" .. lol

Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
    Solfaur, schmidtbag, Truder and 6 others like this.
  9. eTheBlack

eTheBlack Active Member

GPU:
    GigaByte R9 280X W3X OC
    What are these people talking about? Game looks gorgeous. Either you have bad internet connection and it only shows 540p pictures and video OR need glasses.

10. gerardfraser

gerardfraser Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire
    Pre-order on steam for $25 CAD bucks and A year later the price is now $43 CAD bucks. The game is worth $25 CAD bucks,only question is it AMD GPU or NVIDA GPU ,who will be the first to release a GPU for the game. Winning a Cyberpunk 2077 card would also be fine.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020

11. metagamer

metagamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit GameRock 2080
    yep, looks great.

12. Fediuld

Fediuld Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD 5700XT AE
    gerardfraser likes this.
  13. gerardfraser

gerardfraser Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire
    I agree and been saying the same thing for years about the graphics, the 4K 30 FPS trailer does not have RTX or DLSS 2.0 as far as I can see but I could not tell if it was handed to me on a silver platter.
    I hope for the game to look as good as Red Dead Redemption 2 and think once RTX and DLSS 2.0 are in the game, will blow every game away to date and I may also go full modding mode for this game.

14. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080
    [​IMG]

schmidtbag and PrMinisterGR like this.
  15. PrMinisterGR

PrMinisterGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 7970 Quadrobake
    Because we all know that a still from a 1080p Youtube stream is the revelation of quality for anything.

Her fingers have more detail than the whole face of the person from the X series. The denial is so strong lol. Imagine the crap people will say when it will eventually run badly in their "future proof" gaming six cores.

TheSissyOfFremont likes this.

16. Mineria

Mineria Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 2080 Super
    Deliberately taking a screenshot out of YouTube fps sync and not even bother to set it up to 4K.. pft

[​IMG]

PrMinisterGR likes this.
  17. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA RTX 2070
    Is it sad all i keep thinking is "Damn i hope Keanu's likeness has a rather large part in this game"?

Maddness likes this.
  18. EnthusiastX

EnthusiastX Member

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3090
    The lighting seems just as bad as the one in Witcher 3. You can tell fake camera lights are used on characters...

19. mikeysg

mikeysg Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nitro+ RX 6900 XT
    I'd preordered this badboy on Steam months ago, even forgot that I had done it. November release sounds just fine for me as I'm waiting for Big NAVI and Ampere, will decide which to get for the best experience (though, knowing myself, I'd prolly tilt toward Big NAVI regardless). I might even go for a 12C/24T or 16C/32T Ryzen 3 (with my GB X570), and downgrade my 3900X to a X470/B550 mATX mobo.....will see.

Maddness likes this.